It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:28 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:28 pm 

And what is Trump doing to fight it?

Go to your websites and see if you can cobble together something that makes any sense.. I'll Google search what you right so don't cut and paste anything.. In your words, what is the Deep State and what has Trump done to make you think he's fighting it?

Since you been running your mouth about the Deep State everyday for a year it should be real easy for you to answer those two simple questions..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:12 am 

The right wing and the left wing are parts of the same bird. Examples of the deep state are 30 year employees of the State Department peddling the same crap overseas no matter who the POTUS is. DOJ management like J. Edgar Hoover who did whatever the hell they wanted no matter if it was legal or illegal. The NSA spying on Americans with no just cause.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:27 am 

In very simple terms, for GnG's simple mind, the deep state is essentially the un-elected people in positions of power throughout the federal government who carry out their own agenda regardless of the administration. Brennan, Clapper, Comey and Mueller are all very good examples of this. They worked hand in hand with the Obama and Clinton people to rig the US election. It's funny to see you laying it on thick about the Russians when there is planted or no evidence, and then go completely silent or into circle the wagons mode when it is your beloved US spy agencies.

attributed to Joseph Stalin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:38 am 

and BTW, I've mentioned deep state twice this year.

Quote:
Since you been running your mouth about the Deep State everyday for a year

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:03 am 

Wrong again John, you paranoid schizophrenic. The Deep state is something that is in all of us, it's called greed. Anybody with any life experience knows it's always all about the money. Jim Comey wasn't getting rich? The Press isn't getting rich? Trump is not fighting the Deep state ....lol. Trump is just getting rid of people and things that are in his way, he wants to be Putin or Hosni Mubarak or any of these dictators that accumulate a hundred billion dollars for themselves. He doesn't care about you or this country .The Deep state is all about people taking advantage of their government positions to make money, it's pigs feeding at the trough, John, and our president is the biggest most unscrupulous Pig of them all.

He's obviously not a crusader for good...wtf man, were you born yesterday?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:16 am 

john wrote:
In very simple terms, for GnG's simple mind, the deep state is...

Lol, you are gonna need to condense it to two short sentences, add some funny meme pictures, and some cussing and swearing, ending with a "...you birdbrain". rofllol

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:17 am 

joeschmo wrote:
john wrote:
In very simple terms, for GnG's simple mind, the deep state is...

Lol, you are gonna need to condense it to two short sentences, add some funny meme pictures, and some cussing and swearing, ending with a "...you birdbrain". rofllol

:lol:

I know the attention spans of these dummies is very short, so I always try to get right to the point.. You know how black people love rhymes, these right-wing nuts love simple bumper sticker slogans, so I tried to give him one at the end there

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:25 am 

You know when I was a union man I worked with people that thought the company really cared about them and valued their contributions... That's a total retard, that's Slick and Bear. And then there was guys who had a little knowledge, and we all know a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing. They thought the company was part of an evil, sinister cabal of maniacs trying to suck the life out of every American... Thats John. The reality is that they're just greedy- we're all greedy. And history teaches us that greed has to be regulated.

We have to cut the defense and security budgets since that's where the "Deep State" is looting all their money from. Btw- Trump gave them an extra 60 billion (that they didnt even ask for) this year.... for no apparent reason...

Do you know how much health care you can buy for 60 billion dollars?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:37 am 

Golf n Gamble wrote:
Wrong again John, you paranoid schizophrenic. The Deep state is something that is in all of us, it's called greed. Anybody with any life experience knows it's always all about the money. Jim Comey wasn't getting rich? The Press isn't getting rich? Trump is not fighting the Deep state ....lol. Trump is just getting rid of people and things that are in his way, he wants to be Putin or Hosni Mubarak or any of these dictators that accumulate a hundred billion dollars for themselves. He doesn't care about you or this country .The Deep state is all about people taking advantage of their government positions to make money, it's pigs feeding at the trough, John, and our president is the biggest most unscrupulous Pig of them all.

He's obviously not a crusader for good...wtf man, were you born yesterday?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA <deep inhale>. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! The deep state is greed.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I knew I was dealing with an idiot but damn!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:22 pm 

Your right John, it has nothing to do with money (who wants that stuff?) I dont know what I was thinking? It's a sinister cabal of Dr. Evil's..We can no longer sit back and allow deep state infiltration, deep state indoctrination, deep state subversion and the international deep state conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids!

Now let's put our tinfoil hats on and communicate telepathically on this.. this is not the place for it... I fear my box of Captain Crunch cereal has a bug in it..