It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:42 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

Post subject: Armageddon Du Jour
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:05 pm 

Since Trump became the Republican nominee the left and many on the right have made apocalyptic predictions of what Trump would do or what his policies would result in... all horrific and terrifying, putting it mildly. Here's a quick list off the top of my head:

Trump will crash the economy and put us right back into a recession
Trump will crash the stock market
Trump will destroy the environment (and accelerate 'climate change')
Trump will be a dictator
Trump will be a do nothing president and will get nothing done (Dems would be ok with that, Republicans not so much)
Trump will end the Republican party (hopefully he'll help to shake up both and kill the two party system)
Trump will start a nuclear war with NK
Trump will isolate the US from the rest of the world
Trump's supreme court picks will end a woman's right to kill her unborn child
Trump will be impeached or will be forced to resign (again, good for Dems, repubs not so much)
Trump is working with Putin to destroy our country

There's many more I'm sure, but you get the point. Pick the one's you think have or will come true or pick your own and make your dire predictions!

Post subject: Re: Armageddon Du Jour
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:13 pm 

Great point. So many dire predictions that turn out to be inaccurate. The Left is the Chicken Little party.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:14 am 

"The left and many on the right"

He builds and Army straw men to fight now?

:lol:

Name names, produce quotes, respond to real people, not absurd left-wing characters you make up in your head...

How many times do people have to tell you that straw man arguments are arguments made by ignorant uneducated people- and that those arguments would get you an f grade in a 7th grade debate class if you used them once in a debate?

And like anybody actually said he would destroy the economy and the environment in a year and a half... :lol: :Hysterical:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:48 am 

Golf n Gamble wrote:

And like anybody actually said he would destroy the economy and the environment in a year and a half... :lol: :Hysterical:
Maybe not the environment, but plenty of your morons like Paul Krugman (typical worthless liberal economist).... Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:25 pm 

I have to admit I am not thrilled at how he is handling this Putin thing. However, I didn't think Obama was right in how he handled Iran. Same thing.

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.