It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:44 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

 




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:37 am
Posts: 4553
Location: Greenville, SC
Things are becoming clearer. It is becoming apparent that the Russia Collusion investigation headed by Robert Mueller is nothing more than an attempted coup cheered on by both democrats and the media. I know I'm well known for being a conspiracy theorist, but, in this case, I'm right (again). Evidence as follows:

A.) The Steele Dossier... It has now been shown to be nothing more than opposition research paid for by Hillary Clinton through the DNC and personally through her campaign. This (false) document was used to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Carter Page. That warrant was a priority 1 warrant which also granted the FBI the right to surveil anyone at all that Page talked to or communicated with in any way. This warrant was known by the FBI to be false and opposition research, but was used illegally to gain that warrant. It was also supplied to the media. When the media refused to run with it because it was unsubstantiated, James Clapper instructed Jim Comey to brief then President Elect Trump on it. As soon as he had done that, Clapper reported success to CNN and the story broke because they had their hook. Funny thing, Clapper went to work for CNN soon after that...(oh yeah...CNN got an award for that "story")

B.)The FBI and Justice Department refuse to show congress subpoenaed documents stating what started the investigation in the first place. They have slow walked all information requests by the congressional oversight committee and flat out refused to provide much other material. Congress has oversight over the FBI and has the right to see ANY subpoenaed evidence. Rod Rosenstein, Christopher Wray and Jeff Sessions have now been threatened with contempt. When forced by a judge to provide unredacted versions of previously heavily redacted evidence, it was discovered that the redactions had NOTHING to do with national security, but rather they were an attempt to cover up just how rigged this whole investigation has been.

C.)The FBI was shopping for a Russian. There have now been two articles published that detail how the FBI approached Russians who they could use to provide a "crime". The first one, in Newsweek back in May of last year: http://www.newsweek.com/fbi-investigati ... ack-607538 was on outright attempt to bribe someone into lying to show a crime. The second, just yesterday in the Hill http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/ ... n-oligarch shows how Comey tried to intimidate and steer the story using prior contacts to Russian oligarchs.

D.) The FBI had a plant inside of Trump's campaign. The tipoff to Papadopoulos about the emails came during a setup by this plant and just like their personality profile of that idiot showed he would do, he went and bragged about something he thought would make him look important. It also looks like the meeting with the Russian attorney was set up by this plant and the attorney was granted access by the FBI.

Any one of these things should be enough to stop this investigation. All of them together are reason to demand jail time for a whole bunch of Obama era bosses to go to prison, but since we live in a banana republic now, nobody will... Freedom just ain't what it used to be

_________________
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything."

attributed to Joseph Stalin


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:49 pm
Posts: 6065
Location: earth
I've known this for quite some time... as soon as we learned that dossier was made up BS paid for by Clinton and used to get the FISA warrant, anyone with a few brain cells should have known that the investigation itself was just a political weapon to remove a guy both sides wanted to go away. The misuse of wiretaps is bad enough, but if there really was a mole inside the Trump campaign, this is much worse than Watergate. The leftist media is guilty for not doing it's rightful job and for latching on to each weekly "smoking" gun that turned out to be a steaming turd.

I agree that we will never see real justice though, the system is far too corrupt still. Regardless what you may think of Trump, without him winning, this kind of corruption and the weaponized FBI and DOJ would have never been exposed.

_________________
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
Charles Bukowski


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:08 pm
Posts: 18071
All I can say is Washington is about power and I don't see any of this getting fixed Dem or Rep. going forward.

_________________
Check a fact before it becomes a fact.
The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self-awareness. -- Annie Savoy

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:28 pm
Posts: 6216
We need an investigation into this shady investigation! Time for some new hearings! And some informative pompous speeches! And lots of coffee and doughnuts! Thats it!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 17614
I know you guys lack anything even remotely resembling street smarts, but it's so obvious that Trump is Putins Puppet...

We'll just let the investigations play out like we let the 2 year benghazi, and the four year 70 million dollar, Ken Star Blow job investigation play out.

_________________
The people’s tyrant: The swindling demagogue who cultivates their fears and positions himself as the protector.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... -elections


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 17614
joeschmo wrote:
We need an investigation into this shady investigation!


We need an investigation into why youre so stupid and ignorant to what makes this country great. No one is above the law in the United States of America- We don't have a king or supreme leader here. If you want to live under one of those you need to put in your transfer for China, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Azerbaijan, Iran, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, or Kazakhstan...

You might be more comfortable there, cause we like Freedom here

_________________
The people’s tyrant: The swindling demagogue who cultivates their fears and positions himself as the protector.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... -elections


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:37 am
Posts: 4553
Location: Greenville, SC
Golf n Gamble wrote:
I know you guys lack anything even remotely resembling street smarts, but it's so obvious that Trump is Putins Puppet...

We'll just let the investigations play out like we let the 2 year benghazi, and the four year 70 million dollar, Ken Star Blow job investigation play out.


That's your argument? And you call everyone else dumbshit???? :lol:

_________________
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything."

attributed to Joseph Stalin


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 17614
john wrote:
Golf n Gamble wrote:
I know you guys lack anything even remotely resembling street smarts, but it's so obvious that Trump is Putins Puppet...

We'll just let the investigations play out like we let the 2 year benghazi, and the four year 70 million dollar, Ken Star Blow job investigation play out.


That's your argument? And you call everyone else dumbshit???? :lol:


I'm not going into every detail of Trumps dealings with Russia... :gleeful: I have a life

sorry...They obviously got Trump over a barrel- I know because as a Union President I spent my life getting managers over a barrel...You have no political life experience to draw on like I do, John

# Dummy

_________________
The people’s tyrant: The swindling demagogue who cultivates their fears and positions himself as the protector.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... -elections


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:37 am
Posts: 4553
Location: Greenville, SC
Idiot....you sit and watch the "Justice" system be politicized and used as an arm of a political party and cheer then call everyone else anti-American. Your life experience didn't prepare you for what's right in front of your face. It's a bit depressing, but then I can tell myself that you are a one-off. Just one useful idiot in the machine that's destroying the country.

_________________
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything."

attributed to Joseph Stalin


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 17614
Ha ha ha ha ha...Ah...... you're like a babe in the woods- a feather in the wind getting blown around by whatever whacked out web site you read last...

Don't be afraid to see the evidence, John. The truth is nothing to fear and if there's nothing there (like benghazi) there's nothing there, but I wouldnt bet on it.. Calm down, get yourself a Trumpy Bear and hug it for a half hour.

Poor Trumpy..... :lol:

john wrote:
You sit and watch the "Justice" system be politicized
Mueller is a die hard Republican, and was the deputy attorney general for the George W. Bush administration, John? :lol:

...and have you ever heard of J Edgar Hoover?

_________________
The people’s tyrant: The swindling demagogue who cultivates their fears and positions himself as the protector.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... -elections


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Tarryall and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
POWERED_BY