It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:44 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:36 am 

Things are becoming clearer. It is becoming apparent that the Russia Collusion investigation headed by Robert Mueller is nothing more than an attempted coup cheered on by both democrats and the media. I know I'm well known for being a conspiracy theorist, but, in this case, I'm right (again). Evidence as follows:

A.) The Steele Dossier... It has now been shown to be nothing more than opposition research paid for by Hillary Clinton through the DNC and personally through her campaign. This (false) document was used to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Carter Page. That warrant was a priority 1 warrant which also granted the FBI the right to surveil anyone at all that Page talked to or communicated with in any way. This warrant was known by the FBI to be false and opposition research, but was used illegally to gain that warrant. It was also supplied to the media. When the media refused to run with it because it was unsubstantiated, James Clapper instructed Jim Comey to brief then President Elect Trump on it. As soon as he had done that, Clapper reported success to CNN and the story broke because they had their hook. Funny thing, Clapper went to work for CNN soon after that...(oh yeah...CNN got an award for that "story")

B.)The FBI and Justice Department refuse to show congress subpoenaed documents stating what started the investigation in the first place. They have slow walked all information requests by the congressional oversight committee and flat out refused to provide much other material. Congress has oversight over the FBI and has the right to see ANY subpoenaed evidence. Rod Rosenstein, Christopher Wray and Jeff Sessions have now been threatened with contempt. When forced by a judge to provide unredacted versions of previously heavily redacted evidence, it was discovered that the redactions had NOTHING to do with national security, but rather they were an attempt to cover up just how rigged this whole investigation has been.

C.)The FBI was shopping for a Russian. There have now been two articles published that detail how the FBI approached Russians who they could use to provide a "crime". The first one, in Newsweek back in May of last year: http://www.newsweek.com/fbi-investigati ... ack-607538 was on outright attempt to bribe someone into lying to show a crime. The second, just yesterday in the Hill http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/ ... n-oligarch shows how Comey tried to intimidate and steer the story using prior contacts to Russian oligarchs.

D.) The FBI had a plant inside of Trump's campaign. The tipoff to Papadopoulos about the emails came during a setup by this plant and just like their personality profile of that idiot showed he would do, he went and bragged about something he thought would make him look important. It also looks like the meeting with the Russian attorney was set up by this plant and the attorney was granted access by the FBI.

Any one of these things should be enough to stop this investigation. All of them together are reason to demand jail time for a whole bunch of Obama era bosses to go to prison, but since we live in a banana republic now, nobody will... Freedom just ain't what it used to be

attributed to Joseph Stalin

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:26 am 

I've known this for quite some time... as soon as we learned that dossier was made up BS paid for by Clinton and used to get the FISA warrant, anyone with a few brain cells should have known that the investigation itself was just a political weapon to remove a guy both sides wanted to go away. The misuse of wiretaps is bad enough, but if there really was a mole inside the Trump campaign, this is much worse than Watergate. The leftist media is guilty for not doing it's rightful job and for latching on to each weekly "smoking" gun that turned out to be a steaming turd.

I agree that we will never see real justice though, the system is far too corrupt still. Regardless what you may think of Trump, without him winning, this kind of corruption and the weaponized FBI and DOJ would have never been exposed.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:37 pm 

All I can say is Washington is about power and I don't see any of this getting fixed Dem or Rep. going forward.

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:44 am 

We need an investigation into this shady investigation! Time for some new hearings! And some informative pompous speeches! And lots of coffee and doughnuts! Thats it!

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:55 am 

I know you guys lack anything even remotely resembling street smarts, but it's so obvious that Trump is Putins Puppet...

We'll just let the investigations play out like we let the 2 year benghazi, and the four year 70 million dollar, Ken Star Blow job investigation play out.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:39 am 

joeschmo wrote:
We need an investigation into this shady investigation!

We need an investigation into why youre so stupid and ignorant to what makes this country great. No one is above the law in the United States of America- We don't have a king or supreme leader here. If you want to live under one of those you need to put in your transfer for China, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Azerbaijan, Iran, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, or Kazakhstan...

You might be more comfortable there, cause we like Freedom here

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:36 am 

Golf n Gamble wrote:
I know you guys lack anything even remotely resembling street smarts, but it's so obvious that Trump is Putins Puppet...

We'll just let the investigations play out like we let the 2 year benghazi, and the four year 70 million dollar, Ken Star Blow job investigation play out.

That's your argument? And you call everyone else dumbshit???? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:55 am 

john wrote:
Golf n Gamble wrote:

That's your argument? And you call everyone else dumbshit???? :lol:

I'm not going into every detail of Trumps dealings with Russia... :gleeful: I have a life

sorry...They obviously got Trump over a barrel- I know because as a Union President I spent my life getting managers over a barrel...You have no political life experience to draw on like I do, John

# Dummy

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:18 am 

Idiot....you sit and watch the "Justice" system be politicized and used as an arm of a political party and cheer then call everyone else anti-American. Your life experience didn't prepare you for what's right in front of your face. It's a bit depressing, but then I can tell myself that you are a one-off. Just one useful idiot in the machine that's destroying the country.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:34 am 

Ha ha ha ha ha...Ah...... you're like a babe in the woods- a feather in the wind getting blown around by whatever whacked out web site you read last...

Don't be afraid to see the evidence, John. The truth is nothing to fear and if there's nothing there (like benghazi) there's nothing there, but I wouldnt bet on it.. Calm down, get yourself a Trumpy Bear and hug it for a half hour.

Poor Trumpy..... :lol:

john wrote:
You sit and watch the "Justice" system be politicized
Mueller is a die hard Republican, and was the deputy attorney general for the George W. Bush administration, John? :lol:

...and have you ever heard of J Edgar Hoover?