It is currently Thu May 23, 2019 4:38 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:07 am 

My name is Maggie. I am all girl at 61 pounds of bouncing love muffin. I am a Mastiff/Lab mix. I am just over 1yr old. I have to say I was the talk of the training program for 4 weeks! They were all so jealous of my handler that was assigned to me at the board and train because I was sooooo smart! I love games! I made the other dogs in the program look like dunces. So why is my soulmate family not finding me?... Well here is my bio that EAPL has posted about me... Please come find me! https://eapl.com/dog-other-animal-adoption-application/

I need mental activity stimulation, I love games! If we work on my training 15 minutes a day, I will be a happy girl. I would love a secure yard so I can run and play all day in it with my new playful friend if you have one. I would not do good left alone 8+ hrs a day. I need breaks and exercise. We are not sure about kitties as we do not have any in my foster home. Are you looking for me? BTW do you have bully sticks? I love bully sticks! I cannot wait to start reading my applications!

(303) 674-6442

EAPL Thrift Store
27888 Meadow Drive
Evergreen, CO 80437
(303) 679-2504