It is currently Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:13 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

 




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: THATS IT!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:08 pm
Posts: 18492
Well if so he is gone now and I have no chance, thanks to you. Just kidding Mrs. John.

_________________
Check a fact before it becomes a fact.
The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self-awareness. -- Annie Savoy

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THATS IT!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:08 pm
Posts: 18492
The Mirror wrote:
Cinnamongirl wrote:
He has a more moderate voice and is not hardwired to one side or the other. What I think is he just wants a really good debate. When you get too silly he gets annoyed. I think anyway.



"annoyed"? He basically said he was gonna fly out here and kill me


Can't possibly be the first time for you.

_________________
Check a fact before it becomes a fact.
The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self-awareness. -- Annie Savoy

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THATS IT!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:08 pm
Posts: 18492
He is not here to defend himself. Let's stop.

_________________
Check a fact before it becomes a fact.
The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self-awareness. -- Annie Savoy

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THATS IT!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 19379
Cinnamongirl wrote:
The Mirror wrote:
Cinnamongirl wrote:
He has a more moderate voice and is not hardwired to one side or the other. What I think is he just wants a really good debate. When you get too silly he gets annoyed. I think anyway.



"annoyed"? He basically said he was gonna fly out here and kill me


Can't possibly be the first time for you.


I'm gonna say...20th time


My wife doesnt understand why I wanna shut and lock the bedroom door when we sleep...

_________________
FOR ADULTS ONLY PORNOGRAPHIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkqnm1B6nVc


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THATS IT!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 19379
Cinnamongirl wrote:
He is not here to defend himself. Let's stop.


He's here

_________________
FOR ADULTS ONLY PORNOGRAPHIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkqnm1B6nVc


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THATS IT!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:08 pm
Posts: 18492
The Mirror wrote:
Cinnamongirl wrote:
The Mirror wrote:
Cinnamongirl wrote:
He has a more moderate voice and is not hardwired to one side or the other. What I think is he just wants a really good debate. When you get too silly he gets annoyed. I think anyway.



"annoyed"? He basically said he was gonna fly out here and kill me


Can't possibly be the first time for you.


I'm gonna say...20th time


My wife doesnt understand why I wanna shut and lock the bedroom door when we sleep...


Yeah and your gun under your pillow. Jeez.

_________________
Check a fact before it becomes a fact.
The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self-awareness. -- Annie Savoy

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THATS IT!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:08 pm
Posts: 18492
Okay, time to eat dinner.

_________________
Check a fact before it becomes a fact.
The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self-awareness. -- Annie Savoy

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THATS IT!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 19379
Cinnamongirl wrote:
The Mirror wrote:
Cinnamongirl wrote:
The Mirror wrote:
Cinnamongirl wrote:
He has a more moderate voice and is not hardwired to one side or the other. What I think is he just wants a really good debate. When you get too silly he gets annoyed. I think anyway.



"annoyed"? He basically said he was gonna fly out here and kill me


Can't possibly be the first time for you.


I'm gonna say...20th time


My wife doesnt understand why I wanna shut and lock the bedroom door when we sleep...


Yeah and your gun under your pillow. Jeez.


I have a loaded shotgun right by the night stand and my dog barks if anyone or anything comes in the yard... Also got this 2 foot long mini sword I bought in Spain.. It will go right through and come out the other side of even the most morbidly obese home invader

_________________
FOR ADULTS ONLY PORNOGRAPHIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkqnm1B6nVc


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THATS IT!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 19379
Cinnamongirl wrote:
Okay, time to eat dinner.


I hate when youre texting people and they feel like they gotta say goodbye for now- Just stop texting

I'm usually in 5-8 conversations at any one time

_________________
FOR ADULTS ONLY PORNOGRAPHIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkqnm1B6nVc


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THATS IT!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:08 pm
Posts: 18492
Okay fine.

_________________
Check a fact before it becomes a fact.
The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self-awareness. -- Annie Savoy

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 41 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
POWERED_BY