It is currently Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:01 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

 




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: THATS IT!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:08 pm
Posts: 18492
Wait a minute, I am calling BS on that one. Yesterday or the day before you let us know you were leaving to watch a movie with your wife. A star is born was okay but not great. I want to watch the Queen one.

_________________
Check a fact before it becomes a fact.
The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self-awareness. -- Annie Savoy

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THATS IT!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 19379
Cinnamongirl wrote:
Wait a minute, I am calling BS on that one. Yesterday or the day before you let us know you were leaving to watch a movie with your wife. A star is born was okay but not great. I want to watch the Queen one.


I dont..WTF

I hated Queen, and only ****s liked then when I was a teenager- Nobody I know listened to that s**t

_________________
FOR ADULTS ONLY PORNOGRAPHIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkqnm1B6nVc


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THATS IT!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:45 pm
Posts: 12190
The Mirror wrote:
Cinnamongirl wrote:
Wait a minute, I am calling BS on that one. Yesterday or the day before you let us know you were leaving to watch a movie with your wife. A star is born was okay but not great. I want to watch the Queen one.


I dont..WTF

I hated Queen, and only f*** liked then when I was a teenager- Nobody I know listened to that s**t

:doh: You are so embarrassing. Are you sure you weren't a foundling picked up by your father on a trip to Deliverance, Georgia?

_________________
"You can't stop the signal, Mal".


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THATS IT!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 19379
Tarryall wrote:
The Mirror wrote:
Cinnamongirl wrote:
Wait a minute, I am calling BS on that one. Yesterday or the day before you let us know you were leaving to watch a movie with your wife. A star is born was okay but not great. I want to watch the Queen one.


I dont..WTF

I hated Queen, and only **** liked then when I was a teenager- Nobody I know listened to that sh***/quote]
:doh: You are so embarrassing. Are you sure you weren't a foundling picked up by your father on a trip to Deliverance, Georgia?


I thought it was gay then, and now i'm sure its gay

_________________
FOR ADULTS ONLY PORNOGRAPHIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkqnm1B6nVc


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THATS IT!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:43 pm
Posts: 1781
The Mirror wrote:
I have a loaded shotgun right by the night stand and my dog barks if anyone or anything comes in the yard... Also got this 2 foot long mini sword I bought in Spain.. It will go right through and come out the other side of even the most morbidly obese home invader


Has the Red Flag law been signed into law yet? This is a troubling statement....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THATS IT!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 19379
Windchime wrote:
The Mirror wrote:
I have a loaded shotgun right by the night stand and my dog barks if anyone or anything comes in the yard... Also got this 2 foot long mini sword I bought in Spain.. It will go right through and come out the other side of even the most morbidly obese home invader


Has the Red Flag law been signed into law yet? This is a troubling statement....


Unless you sneak in my bedroom at night...(what are the odds of you doing that?) You got nothing to worry about Windchime


Mu ha ha ha ha ha

_________________
FOR ADULTS ONLY PORNOGRAPHIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkqnm1B6nVc


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THATS IT!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:43 pm
Posts: 1781
The Mirror wrote:
Windchime wrote:
The Mirror wrote:
I have a loaded shotgun right by the night stand and my dog barks if anyone or anything comes in the yard... Also got this 2 foot long mini sword I bought in Spain.. It will go right through and come out the other side of even the most morbidly obese home invader


Has the Red Flag law been signed into law yet? This is a troubling statement....


Unless you sneak in my bedroom at night...(what are the odds of you doing that?) You got nothing to worry about Windchime


Mu ha ha ha ha ha


Nope. The Red Flag law says all I have to do is contact a judge and show him your post. And under the law, I don't even have to show the post - all I have to do is say you're a threat.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 40 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
POWERED_BY