It is currently Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:21 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

 




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:45 pm
Posts: 12190
And it is disgraceful how Democrats took their defeat. Jailing everyone connected with Trump, charging them with crimes they never cared about when President Obama was in office. It does really seem like a witch hunt.

_________________
"You can't stop the signal, Mal".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 19379
Tarryall wrote:
And it is disgraceful how Democrats took their defeat. Jailing everyone connected with Trump, charging them with crimes they never cared about when President Obama was in office. It does really seem like a witch hunt.


ha ha ha...Republicans left no stone unturned in thier efforts to find anything on Obama...He was sqeeky clean- And you inbreds impeached Clinton because he lied about a blow job... something any normal red blooded American man would do


Look in the mirror


These are real crimes, and they are being prosecuted by a mix of Democrats and Republicans- Mueller's a Republican! and of the juror's in the Manafort trial came to court in a MAGA hat, and she said afterwards that she did'nt want to believe it, but "it's true and he should have got more time"

Oh boo- hoo.....Sick of your right wing victimhood-

_________________
FOR ADULTS ONLY PORNOGRAPHIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkqnm1B6nVc


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:08 pm
Posts: 18492
The Mirror wrote:
Cinnamongirl wrote:
Slickgreen wrote:
Imagine if you can an alternate scenario where Trump was still elected in 2016 but actually punked the people who elected him. It's not like Trump was ever a conservative before he ran for the office, he was a celebrity who mingled with a lot of the people who now can't stand him for what he did... he beat Hillary. He also destroyed 16 Republican candidates who all had more backing by the GOP than he did. So imagine this, imagine Trump got elected and then started siding with Democrats on everything they wanted. Sure, his voters would have been seething with anger, much like the left is now, but he knew he would gain favor with most of the left, regardless what offensive stuff came out of his mouth.

Imagine if the House and Senate had gone to the Dems and Trump decided to push for Medicare for all, higher taxes on the rich, amnesty for illegals (that whole wall thing was just to get votes), climate change legislation that was painful to oil and gas companies, and gun legislation that made it impossible for anyone to buy another scary semi-auto.

What if he was able to deliver everything Obama was not? How would Democrats feel about Trump if he started to talk about FOX News the way he talks about the leftist media now? Would they care that he called FOX "fake news".... would they cheer? I think they would. I don't think Dems would care if Trump was still the same Trump we see today, as long as he was doing the bidding of the left. Any of his past indiscretions with pornstars and hookers would be dealt with the same level of concern as was with Bill Clinton... that's just his private life.

The fact is, if you Democrats were gifted with the Trojan Trump who hid his real agenda until after the election, there would be no ongoing investigations looking into his business dealings and the Mueller case would have deflected to the real collusion involving Hillary's campaign and Russian lies.

I didn't want Trump to be our candidate because I didn't think he would be able to get anything done, but I was wrong and have never been so happy about that. That's why I think this whole delusional joke about impeaching Trump is much more about what he is getting done and not about the inarticulate, sloppy, and offensive language (to snowflakes anyway). I'm pretty sure it would be Republicans trying to get him impeached for misleading his voters... and Democrats would be trying to protect him to avoid a Pence presidency.

So as a Democrat who hates Trump now, would you still hate him in this scenario? Would you care if Trump wasn't "presidential"? Be honest.



So here is what I think. And by the way I liked your well-thought-out post put. Nobody liked Trump from the beginning. I couldn't stand him I thought he was a joke. But we are mired down in such a separated way that I think even a Trojan Trump would not have made the other side happy.

The reason is is because of the label Republican on him.



Thats youre opinion, and youre wrong... Educated people don't play this red vs blue game that the dumbest 30% America does.. We've evolved past that kind of tribal bullshit... I posted "why I hate Obama" 4 months into his 1rst term...and the reasons were numerous. I would have hated Hillary, but I would also known that she was a whole helluva lot better than an autocrat, wannabe Putin


I didn't read the rest of your post


autocrat

Definition of autocrat
1: a person (such as a monarch) ruling with unlimited authority


you've got to be kidding educated people don't play the game. They just use their money to hide it. You got to be kidding me

_________________
Check a fact before it becomes a fact.
The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self-awareness. -- Annie Savoy

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 19379
Cinnamongirl wrote:
The Mirror wrote:
Cinnamongirl wrote:
Slickgreen wrote:
Imagine if you can an alternate scenario where Trump was still elected in 2016 but actually punked the people who elected him. It's not like Trump was ever a conservative before he ran for the office, he was a celebrity who mingled with a lot of the people who now can't stand him for what he did... he beat Hillary. He also destroyed 16 Republican candidates who all had more backing by the GOP than he did. So imagine this, imagine Trump got elected and then started siding with Democrats on everything they wanted. Sure, his voters would have been seething with anger, much like the left is now, but he knew he would gain favor with most of the left, regardless what offensive stuff came out of his mouth.

Imagine if the House and Senate had gone to the Dems and Trump decided to push for Medicare for all, higher taxes on the rich, amnesty for illegals (that whole wall thing was just to get votes), climate change legislation that was painful to oil and gas companies, and gun legislation that made it impossible for anyone to buy another scary semi-auto.

What if he was able to deliver everything Obama was not? How would Democrats feel about Trump if he started to talk about FOX News the way he talks about the leftist media now? Would they care that he called FOX "fake news".... would they cheer? I think they would. I don't think Dems would care if Trump was still the same Trump we see today, as long as he was doing the bidding of the left. Any of his past indiscretions with pornstars and hookers would be dealt with the same level of concern as was with Bill Clinton... that's just his private life.

The fact is, if you Democrats were gifted with the Trojan Trump who hid his real agenda until after the election, there would be no ongoing investigations looking into his business dealings and the Mueller case would have deflected to the real collusion involving Hillary's campaign and Russian lies.

I didn't want Trump to be our candidate because I didn't think he would be able to get anything done, but I was wrong and have never been so happy about that. That's why I think this whole delusional joke about impeaching Trump is much more about what he is getting done and not about the inarticulate, sloppy, and offensive language (to snowflakes anyway). I'm pretty sure it would be Republicans trying to get him impeached for misleading his voters... and Democrats would be trying to protect him to avoid a Pence presidency.

So as a Democrat who hates Trump now, would you still hate him in this scenario? Would you care if Trump wasn't "presidential"? Be honest.



So here is what I think. And by the way I liked your well-thought-out post put. Nobody liked Trump from the beginning. I couldn't stand him I thought he was a joke. But we are mired down in such a separated way that I think even a Trojan Trump would not have made the other side happy.

The reason is is because of the label Republican on him.



Thats youre opinion, and youre wrong... Educated people don't play this red vs blue game that the dumbest 30% America does.. We've evolved past that kind of tribal bullshit... I posted "why I hate Obama" 4 months into his 1rst term...and the reasons were numerous. I would have hated Hillary, but I would also known that she was a whole helluva lot better than an autocrat, wannabe Putin


I didn't read the rest of your post


autocrat

Definition of autocrat
1: a person (such as a monarch) ruling with unlimited authority


you've got to be kidding educated people don't play the game. They just use their money to hide it. You got to be kidding me


Do you notice that there aren't many left wing radio stations? Like none- while the AM dial is poluted with Rightwingnuts.... Thats because you guys are like pro wrestlin fans, you like to get all riled up and you need to have your hatred, fear, misogyny and bigotary validated.. People on the left are secure in themselves and don't need validation from other people. Amongst other things, thats what an education gives you

_________________
FOR ADULTS ONLY PORNOGRAPHIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkqnm1B6nVc


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:45 pm
Posts: 12190
The Mirror wrote:
Cinnamongirl wrote:
The Mirror wrote:
Cinnamongirl wrote:
Slickgreen wrote:
Imagine if you can an alternate scenario where Trump was still elected in 2016 but actually punked the people who elected him. It's not like Trump was ever a conservative before he ran for the office, he was a celebrity who mingled with a lot of the people who now can't stand him for what he did... he beat Hillary. He also destroyed 16 Republican candidates who all had more backing by the GOP than he did. So imagine this, imagine Trump got elected and then started siding with Democrats on everything they wanted. Sure, his voters would have been seething with anger, much like the left is now, but he knew he would gain favor with most of the left, regardless what offensive stuff came out of his mouth.

Imagine if the House and Senate had gone to the Dems and Trump decided to push for Medicare for all, higher taxes on the rich, amnesty for illegals (that whole wall thing was just to get votes), climate change legislation that was painful to oil and gas companies, and gun legislation that made it impossible for anyone to buy another scary semi-auto.

What if he was able to deliver everything Obama was not? How would Democrats feel about Trump if he started to talk about FOX News the way he talks about the leftist media now? Would they care that he called FOX "fake news".... would they cheer? I think they would. I don't think Dems would care if Trump was still the same Trump we see today, as long as he was doing the bidding of the left. Any of his past indiscretions with pornstars and hookers would be dealt with the same level of concern as was with Bill Clinton... that's just his private life.

The fact is, if you Democrats were gifted with the Trojan Trump who hid his real agenda until after the election, there would be no ongoing investigations looking into his business dealings and the Mueller case would have deflected to the real collusion involving Hillary's campaign and Russian lies.

I didn't want Trump to be our candidate because I didn't think he would be able to get anything done, but I was wrong and have never been so happy about that. That's why I think this whole delusional joke about impeaching Trump is much more about what he is getting done and not about the inarticulate, sloppy, and offensive language (to snowflakes anyway). I'm pretty sure it would be Republicans trying to get him impeached for misleading his voters... and Democrats would be trying to protect him to avoid a Pence presidency.

So as a Democrat who hates Trump now, would you still hate him in this scenario? Would you care if Trump wasn't "presidential"? Be honest.



So here is what I think. And by the way I liked your well-thought-out post put. Nobody liked Trump from the beginning. I couldn't stand him I thought he was a joke. But we are mired down in such a separated way that I think even a Trojan Trump would not have made the other side happy.

The reason is is because of the label Republican on him.



Thats youre opinion, and youre wrong... Educated people don't play this red vs blue game that the dumbest 30% America does.. We've evolved past that kind of tribal bullshit... I posted "why I hate Obama" 4 months into his 1rst term...and the reasons were numerous. I would have hated Hillary, but I would also known that she was a whole helluva lot better than an autocrat, wannabe Putin


I didn't read the rest of your post


autocrat

Definition of autocrat
1: a person (such as a monarch) ruling with unlimited authority


you've got to be kidding educated people don't play the game. They just use their money to hide it. You got to be kidding me


Do you notice that there aren't many left wing radio stations? Like none- while the AM dial is poluted with Rightwingnuts.... Thats because you guys are like pro wrestlin fans, you like to get all riled up and you need to have your hatred, fear, misogyny and bigotary validated.. People on the left are secure in themselves and don't need validation from other people. Amongst other things, thats what an education gives you

rofllol Or corporations don't like to buy ads on radio programs that endorse seizing the means of production? And raising taxes to 90%.

_________________
"You can't stop the signal, Mal".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 19379
Tarryall wrote:
The Mirror wrote:
Cinnamongirl wrote:
The Mirror wrote:
Cinnamongirl wrote:
Slickgreen wrote:
Imagine if you can an alternate scenario where Trump was still elected in 2016 but actually punked the people who elected him. It's not like Trump was ever a conservative before he ran for the office, he was a celebrity who mingled with a lot of the people who now can't stand him for what he did... he beat Hillary. He also destroyed 16 Republican candidates who all had more backing by the GOP than he did. So imagine this, imagine Trump got elected and then started siding with Democrats on everything they wanted. Sure, his voters would have been seething with anger, much like the left is now, but he knew he would gain favor with most of the left, regardless what offensive stuff came out of his mouth.

Imagine if the House and Senate had gone to the Dems and Trump decided to push for Medicare for all, higher taxes on the rich, amnesty for illegals (that whole wall thing was just to get votes), climate change legislation that was painful to oil and gas companies, and gun legislation that made it impossible for anyone to buy another scary semi-auto.

What if he was able to deliver everything Obama was not? How would Democrats feel about Trump if he started to talk about FOX News the way he talks about the leftist media now? Would they care that he called FOX "fake news".... would they cheer? I think they would. I don't think Dems would care if Trump was still the same Trump we see today, as long as he was doing the bidding of the left. Any of his past indiscretions with pornstars and hookers would be dealt with the same level of concern as was with Bill Clinton... that's just his private life.

The fact is, if you Democrats were gifted with the Trojan Trump who hid his real agenda until after the election, there would be no ongoing investigations looking into his business dealings and the Mueller case would have deflected to the real collusion involving Hillary's campaign and Russian lies.

I didn't want Trump to be our candidate because I didn't think he would be able to get anything done, but I was wrong and have never been so happy about that. That's why I think this whole delusional joke about impeaching Trump is much more about what he is getting done and not about the inarticulate, sloppy, and offensive language (to snowflakes anyway). I'm pretty sure it would be Republicans trying to get him impeached for misleading his voters... and Democrats would be trying to protect him to avoid a Pence presidency.

So as a Democrat who hates Trump now, would you still hate him in this scenario? Would you care if Trump wasn't "presidential"? Be honest.



So here is what I think. And by the way I liked your well-thought-out post put. Nobody liked Trump from the beginning. I couldn't stand him I thought he was a joke. But we are mired down in such a separated way that I think even a Trojan Trump would not have made the other side happy.

The reason is is because of the label Republican on him.



Thats youre opinion, and youre wrong... Educated people don't play this red vs blue game that the dumbest 30% America does.. We've evolved past that kind of tribal bullshit... I posted "why I hate Obama" 4 months into his 1rst term...and the reasons were numerous. I would have hated Hillary, but I would also known that she was a whole helluva lot better than an autocrat, wannabe Putin


I didn't read the rest of your post


autocrat

Definition of autocrat
1: a person (such as a monarch) ruling with unlimited authority


you've got to be kidding educated people don't play the game. They just use their money to hide it. You got to be kidding me


Do you notice that there aren't many left wing radio stations? Like none- while the AM dial is poluted with Rightwingnuts.... Thats because you guys are like pro wrestlin fans, you like to get all riled up and you need to have your hatred, fear, misogyny and bigotary validated.. People on the left are secure in themselves and don't need validation from other people. Amongst other things, thats what an education gives you

rofllol Or corporations don't like to buy ads on radio programs that endorse seizing the means of production? And raising taxes to 90%.


90%? :gleeful:


rofllol And thanks for making my point that Corporate interests control everything we see and hear on TV and radio....

And thats why you vote against your own self interests... They got weak minds brainwashed

_________________
FOR ADULTS ONLY PORNOGRAPHIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkqnm1B6nVc


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:49 pm
Posts: 6348
Location: earth
The Mirror wrote:
and if trump did things to improve the quality of my life, and my children's and grandchildren's lives.. I'd love him

Exactly, but we just see improving quality of life differently. For you, a better quality of life means giving more of your freedoms and choices to the government to decide. What can I drive, what healthcare am I allowed to have, what kind of guns may I keep, how much of my income am I allowed to keep, etc.. If Trump handed you and the rest of the Dems everything they wanted on a silver platter, you would love him despite his penchant for offending people and not being factual in every sentence. So far he has delivered far more than I expected he would and therefore I'm happy that he beat all the Republicans who would not have accomplished half of what he has.

_________________
I like my government like feminists like their men, weakened to the point of only being able to perform basic functions.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 19379
I'm not buying you arguement

_________________
FOR ADULTS ONLY PORNOGRAPHIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkqnm1B6nVc


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:08 pm
Posts: 18492
The Mirror wrote:
I'm not buying you arguement



No matter what my complaint is that just because you disagree you can't go trying to take down the president. Just get over it and have another election in four years

_________________
Check a fact before it becomes a fact.
The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self-awareness. -- Annie Savoy

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:49 pm
Posts: 6348
Location: earth
Cinnamongirl wrote:
The Mirror wrote:
I'm not buying you arguement



No matter what my complaint is that just because you disagree you can't go trying to take down the president. Just get over it and have another election in four years

They don't want to wait for an election, they want to void the 2016 election because they can't believe their worst candidate ever lost to a tv celebrity. I'd imagine the suicide rate among TDS people is going to skyrocket in 2020 if he wins again. I suppose they could be considered heroes by the left for doing their part to slow climate change.

_________________
I like my government like feminists like their men, weakened to the point of only being able to perform basic functions.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 39 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
POWERED_BY