It is currently Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:07 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

 




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:49 pm
Posts: 6348
Location: earth
Imagine if you can an alternate scenario where Trump was still elected in 2016 but actually punked the people who elected him. It's not like Trump was ever a conservative before he ran for the office, he was a celebrity who mingled with a lot of the people who now can't stand him for what he did... he beat Hillary. He also destroyed 16 Republican candidates who all had more backing by the GOP than he did. So imagine this, imagine Trump got elected and then started siding with Democrats on everything they wanted. Sure, his voters would have been seething with anger, much like the left is now, but he knew he would gain favor with most of the left, regardless what offensive stuff came out of his mouth.

Imagine if the House and Senate had gone to the Dems and Trump decided to push for Medicare for all, higher taxes on the rich, amnesty for illegals (that whole wall thing was just to get votes), climate change legislation that was painful to oil and gas companies, and gun legislation that made it impossible for anyone to buy another scary semi-auto.

What if he was able to deliver everything Obama was not? How would Democrats feel about Trump if he started to talk about FOX News the way he talks about the leftist media now? Would they care that he called FOX "fake news".... would they cheer? I think they would. I don't think Dems would care if Trump was still the same Trump we see today, as long as he was doing the bidding of the left. Any of his past indiscretions with pornstars and hookers would be dealt with the same level of concern as was with Bill Clinton... that's just his private life.

The fact is, if you Democrats were gifted with the Trojan Trump who hid his real agenda until after the election, there would be no ongoing investigations looking into his business dealings and the Mueller case would have deflected to the real collusion involving Hillary's campaign and Russian lies.

I didn't want Trump to be our candidate because I didn't think he would be able to get anything done, but I was wrong and have never been so happy about that. That's why I think this whole delusional joke about impeaching Trump is much more about what he is getting done and not about the inarticulate, sloppy, and offensive language (to snowflakes anyway). I'm pretty sure it would be Republicans trying to get him impeached for misleading his voters... and Democrats would be trying to protect him to avoid a Pence presidency.

So as a Democrat who hates Trump now, would you still hate him in this scenario? Would you care if Trump wasn't "presidential"? Be honest.

_________________
I like my government like feminists like their men, weakened to the point of only being able to perform basic functions.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 19379
Wow.. Someone forgot to take thier medication today?

_________________
FOR ADULTS ONLY PORNOGRAPHIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkqnm1B6nVc


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:45 pm
Posts: 12190
Great thread. I supported Rand Paul and as a delegate voted for Ted Cruz because I was worried Trump would sell out Republicans to curry favor with the press and Hollywood. The Left misplayed this and went full bore against Donald so he dug in his heels and expanded the military budget, appointed conservative judges and gave the Democrats a big middle finger. So glad Trump governed to the right of McCain and Romney.

_________________
"You can't stop the signal, Mal".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 19379
Tarryall wrote:
Great thread. I supported Rand Paul and as a delegate voted for Ted Cruz because I was worried Trump would sell out Republicans to curry favor with the press and Hollywood. The Left misplayed this and went full bore against Donald so he dug in his heels and expanded the military budget, appointed conservative judges and gave the Democrats a big middle finger. So glad Trump governed to the right of McCain and Romney.



So you think the military needs more of our money, or is this just a red vs blue game to you...?

You're a simpleton who perfectly reflects the media you say you never watch- Politics is about issues that effect the quality of our lives.. Its not a horse race, it shouldn't be dedicated to personality, gossip, campaign strategy, scandals, conflicts, polls and who appears to be winning or losing, fundraising, the ups and downs of the campaign trail, and the dumb things a candidate may say or do. It should be about the needs of the American people and the ideas or programs a candidate offers to address the problems facing the country.

Dummies like you are the problem

"I got totally screwed, but Yay Red Team!"

_________________
FOR ADULTS ONLY PORNOGRAPHIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkqnm1B6nVc


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 19379
and if trump did things to improve the quality of my life, and my children's and grandchildren's lives.. I'd love him

Thats the difference between independent thinkers and you lemmings.. Obama was in bed with the banks and corporations, he was a war monger, he did nothing for workers or wages, he was the deporter and chief.. he should have been your wet dream, but you hated him because he black and wasn't on your team. You stand for nothing-


Youre very simple and if Trump did anything right, it was that he recognized that.


I could come on here with a new log on name and have you birdbrains following me like I was the Pied Piper in about 2 days.. Youre buttons are so big, and so easy to push

_________________
FOR ADULTS ONLY PORNOGRAPHIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkqnm1B6nVc


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 19379
The Mirror wrote:
I could come on here with a new log on name and have you birdbrains following me like I was the Pied Piper in about 2 days.. You're buttons are so big, and so easy to push


I actually did that at Pinecam once, and swear to god within a few days I got a dozen PM's calling me "our new leader" and such.. then I got banned


What I did, and what you phony's never do, is admit the truth. The Iraq war was going on then and every right wing idiot there was saying things like "it's not about oil, Saddam gassed his own people, we are liberating the Iraq'is and spreading democracy in the Mideast ".. They we parroting the company line like you guys do every day here...while I said stuff like "Dam right it's about oil, we need it and we ain't gonna wait politely in line behind ever crappy county and banana republic to get it"



and those guys fell in love with me...Trumps not even good at that...God help us if a truly charismatic and inteligent fascist ever hits the scene- You guys will act like 14 year old (girl) beatle fans.. Trump has ZERO talent, he's not good at what he's trying to do...and you'd have to be incredibly stupid to follow that


I ask about our absurd amount of military spending, and you guys never give me an answer when you should just come out and say "I don't know how much military spending is appropriate, but I'd much rather have that money go to them instead of black people that are too lazy to get a job" cause thats what you think..for godsake! just say what ya think..


so sick of you myna birds

_________________
FOR ADULTS ONLY PORNOGRAPHIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkqnm1B6nVc


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:45 pm
Posts: 12190
I didn't say I endorsed Trump spending more money on the military, but I do like him hiring conservative judges. This will be his greatest legacy.

_________________
"You can't stop the signal, Mal".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 19379
Tarryall wrote:
I didn't say I endorsed Trump spending more money on the military, but I do like him hiring conservative judges. This will be his greatest legacy.


ha...First of all- Trump is like sen Joe Macarthy- His legacy will be a stain on America, dark days where we almost became a very bad place to live.. Conservative judges are not good for you..in any way- How can one of the little people be stupid enough to celebrate a judge who puts corporations over government and government over people every single time? and after mentioning we spend too much on security 1 million times here, thats the first time I heard your opinion on it... Very strange, considering this is a message board where opinions are exchanged...

Well Trumps budget takes trillions from us and gives it to billionaires, giant multi national corporations and the deep state military industrial complex.... Even though you are none of those things, I'm very confident that you're very excited about it...

Its called brain washing

_________________
FOR ADULTS ONLY PORNOGRAPHIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkqnm1B6nVc


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:08 pm
Posts: 18492
Slickgreen wrote:
Imagine if you can an alternate scenario where Trump was still elected in 2016 but actually punked the people who elected him. It's not like Trump was ever a conservative before he ran for the office, he was a celebrity who mingled with a lot of the people who now can't stand him for what he did... he beat Hillary. He also destroyed 16 Republican candidates who all had more backing by the GOP than he did. So imagine this, imagine Trump got elected and then started siding with Democrats on everything they wanted. Sure, his voters would have been seething with anger, much like the left is now, but he knew he would gain favor with most of the left, regardless what offensive stuff came out of his mouth.

Imagine if the House and Senate had gone to the Dems and Trump decided to push for Medicare for all, higher taxes on the rich, amnesty for illegals (that whole wall thing was just to get votes), climate change legislation that was painful to oil and gas companies, and gun legislation that made it impossible for anyone to buy another scary semi-auto.

What if he was able to deliver everything Obama was not? How would Democrats feel about Trump if he started to talk about FOX News the way he talks about the leftist media now? Would they care that he called FOX "fake news".... would they cheer? I think they would. I don't think Dems would care if Trump was still the same Trump we see today, as long as he was doing the bidding of the left. Any of his past indiscretions with pornstars and hookers would be dealt with the same level of concern as was with Bill Clinton... that's just his private life.

The fact is, if you Democrats were gifted with the Trojan Trump who hid his real agenda until after the election, there would be no ongoing investigations looking into his business dealings and the Mueller case would have deflected to the real collusion involving Hillary's campaign and Russian lies.

I didn't want Trump to be our candidate because I didn't think he would be able to get anything done, but I was wrong and have never been so happy about that. That's why I think this whole delusional joke about impeaching Trump is much more about what he is getting done and not about the inarticulate, sloppy, and offensive language (to snowflakes anyway). I'm pretty sure it would be Republicans trying to get him impeached for misleading his voters... and Democrats would be trying to protect him to avoid a Pence presidency.

So as a Democrat who hates Trump now, would you still hate him in this scenario? Would you care if Trump wasn't "presidential"? Be honest.



So here is what I think. And by the way I liked your well-thought-out post put. Nobody liked Trump from the beginning. I couldn't stand him I thought he was a joke. But we are mired down in such a separated way that I think even a Trojan Trump would not have made the other side happy.

The reason is is because of the label Republican on him. The reason I voted for him and I believe others voted him in, is because they just wanted someone different. Everyone knows that politics is so boring and all about trying to get the other side. Trump wasn't like that and no matter what he believed in people just wanted something different. The thing about Trump is he is assshole enough to tell people where to go no matter what they think or what label they put on themselves. That is why Trump was elected. What's sad is he's been dragged into all this political stuff. Neither side will let it go. I really don't know if it's ever going to truly change, Trump has made some Headway in the political part of it. But they are winning the mud fight again. Washington is just a evil lying place on both sides. In my opinion

_________________
Check a fact before it becomes a fact.
The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self-awareness. -- Annie Savoy

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 19379
Cinnamongirl wrote:
Slickgreen wrote:
Imagine if you can an alternate scenario where Trump was still elected in 2016 but actually punked the people who elected him. It's not like Trump was ever a conservative before he ran for the office, he was a celebrity who mingled with a lot of the people who now can't stand him for what he did... he beat Hillary. He also destroyed 16 Republican candidates who all had more backing by the GOP than he did. So imagine this, imagine Trump got elected and then started siding with Democrats on everything they wanted. Sure, his voters would have been seething with anger, much like the left is now, but he knew he would gain favor with most of the left, regardless what offensive stuff came out of his mouth.

Imagine if the House and Senate had gone to the Dems and Trump decided to push for Medicare for all, higher taxes on the rich, amnesty for illegals (that whole wall thing was just to get votes), climate change legislation that was painful to oil and gas companies, and gun legislation that made it impossible for anyone to buy another scary semi-auto.

What if he was able to deliver everything Obama was not? How would Democrats feel about Trump if he started to talk about FOX News the way he talks about the leftist media now? Would they care that he called FOX "fake news".... would they cheer? I think they would. I don't think Dems would care if Trump was still the same Trump we see today, as long as he was doing the bidding of the left. Any of his past indiscretions with pornstars and hookers would be dealt with the same level of concern as was with Bill Clinton... that's just his private life.

The fact is, if you Democrats were gifted with the Trojan Trump who hid his real agenda until after the election, there would be no ongoing investigations looking into his business dealings and the Mueller case would have deflected to the real collusion involving Hillary's campaign and Russian lies.

I didn't want Trump to be our candidate because I didn't think he would be able to get anything done, but I was wrong and have never been so happy about that. That's why I think this whole delusional joke about impeaching Trump is much more about what he is getting done and not about the inarticulate, sloppy, and offensive language (to snowflakes anyway). I'm pretty sure it would be Republicans trying to get him impeached for misleading his voters... and Democrats would be trying to protect him to avoid a Pence presidency.

So as a Democrat who hates Trump now, would you still hate him in this scenario? Would you care if Trump wasn't "presidential"? Be honest.



So here is what I think. And by the way I liked your well-thought-out post put. Nobody liked Trump from the beginning. I couldn't stand him I thought he was a joke. But we are mired down in such a separated way that I think even a Trojan Trump would not have made the other side happy.

The reason is is because of the label Republican on him.



Thats youre opinion, and youre wrong... Educated people don't play this red vs blue game that the dumbest 30% America does.. We've evolved past that kind of tribal bullshit... I posted "why I hate Obama" 4 months into his 1rst term...and the reasons were numerous. I would have hated Hillary, but I would also known that she was a whole helluva lot better than an autocrat, wannabe Putin


I didn't read the rest of your post


autocrat

Definition of autocrat
1: a person (such as a monarch) ruling with unlimited authority

_________________
FOR ADULTS ONLY PORNOGRAPHIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkqnm1B6nVc


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 45 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
POWERED_BY