It is currently Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:44 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

 




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 19379
:(:

I am a free man living on the margins and I know I go right up to the line of normal social conventions at times, but I really don't think I ever cross it. unfortunately some people here don't see it that way. Hopefully some of those people are just having a bad day

_________________
FOR ADULTS ONLY PORNOGRAPHIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkqnm1B6nVc


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:27 am
Posts: 1052
Location: Bear Mountain, Evergreen
Sport- you are a deranged person who needs psychological help badly.
You need years of therapy so you can think straight.

Seriously. And you have moral issues- you just don't care.

And the correct spelling is "civilized".

_________________
"Corruptissima republica plurimae leges"(69 A.D.)

Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the Gospel of envy. Its inherent virtue is the distribution of equal misery Churchill

https://fcpp.org/2009/01/16/atlas-shrug ... -52-years/

Government is not the solution to our problem, Government is the problem
Ron Reagan


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 19379
BearMtnHIB wrote:
Sport- you are a deranged person who needs psychological help badly.
You need years of therapy so you can think straight.

Seriously. And you have moral issues- you just don't care.





Its true I have no problem screwing or stealing from people and companies that try to screw and steal from me...


You guys don't even know who's screwing you, that's just plan dumb-

_________________
FOR ADULTS ONLY PORNOGRAPHIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkqnm1B6nVc


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:45 pm
Posts: 12190
Ever talk with hermits who live in the hills? They sound like VL. Isolated, they get worked up with grandiose schemes and solutions because they don't have anyone grounded in reality to show them where they are wrong. The only way President Trump can win in 2020 is for a hardcore socialist to win the nomination. America is pretty moderate and most people don't even bother voting, but when they see Marxism in their future, they will support the GOP.

_________________
"You can't stop the signal, Mal".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 19379
Tarryall wrote:
Ever talk with hermits who live in the hills? They sound like VL. Isolated, they get worked up with grandiose schemes and solutions because they don't have anyone grounded in reality to show them where they are wrong. The only way President Trump can win in 2020 is for a hardcore socialist to win the nomination. America is pretty moderate and most people don't even bother voting, but when they see Marxism in their future, they will support the GOP.


:lol: First off.. You live in Jefferson, you are a hermit, and secondly.. Most Americans don't see getting basic health care and a better cheaper education as "Marxism" :Hysterical:

You drama queen


and btw- do you think you could go over to Johns "goodbye forever" thread and talk him off the ledge?

Some friend?

_________________
FOR ADULTS ONLY PORNOGRAPHIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkqnm1B6nVc


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:28 pm
Posts: 6555
"Re: I guess i'm not fit for civilised society"

First accurate post you have ever made. Except for the usual spelling fubars.

ALERT the media!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 19379
John is laying a major guilt trip on me

_________________
FOR ADULTS ONLY PORNOGRAPHIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkqnm1B6nVc


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:43 pm
Posts: 1781
joeschmo wrote:
"Re: I guess i'm not fit for civilised society"

First accurate post you have ever made. Except for the usual spelling fubars.

ALERT the media!


AMEN!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 19379
Windchime wrote:
joeschmo wrote:
"Re: I guess i'm not fit for civilised society"

First accurate post you have ever made. Except for the usual spelling fubars.

ALERT the media!


AMEN!



I was just trying to get some sympathy, I don't really think that

_________________
FOR ADULTS ONLY PORNOGRAPHIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkqnm1B6nVc


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:43 pm
Posts: 1781
No problem. We all agree without you.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 37 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
POWERED_BY