It is currently Sat May 25, 2019 5:03 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:09 am 

Since I'm the only one here who doesnt have to do anything else...I'll be strapped into the Nerve Center following and reporting on this next blizzard live as it happens here on Wednesday- So keep this frequency open.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:51 am 

We got an explosive cyclogenesis situation here friends... to put that in layman's terms you can understand, its a bomb cyclone, and it is is bearing down on us like an angry orangutan. Batten down the hatches friends and brace yourself for an ungodly storm.. everyone needs to call in sick tomorrow... and if you don't, you deserve what you get, hopefully you don't kill somebody in your gay attempts to please your boss

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:24 am 

The Mirror wrote:
We got an explosive cyclogenesis situation here friends... to put that in layman's terms you can understand, its a bomb cyclone, and it is is bearing down on us like an angry orangutan. Batten down the hatches friends and brace yourself for an ungodly storm.. everyone needs to call in sick tomorrow... and if you don't, you deserve what you get, hopefully you don't kill somebody in your gay attempts to please your boss

Fake news there buddy, this isn't going to be all that big according to my sources at the National Weather Service (I know all the bigshots there since we meet in Vegas every year to party).

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:30 am 

Slickgreen wrote:
The Mirror wrote:

Fake news there buddy, this isn't going to be all that big according to my sources at the National Weather Service (I know all the bigshots there since we meet in Vegas every year to party).

Have fun waiting for a tow truck when your cars in a ditch tomorrow...

Shleprock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:44 am 

A category two snowstorm? Could be interesting. 12 to 18 inches in Wyoming. Better plug in the John Deere tractor.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:48 am 

Tarryall wrote:
A category two snowstorm? Could be interesting. 12 to 18 inches in Wyoming. Better plug in the John Deere tractor.

Yes.. Scurry around all day in the cold like an idiot to clean up the snow that's going to melt in a day anyway...

Some people need the instruction book on how to live a life

Spaz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:36 am 

It's going to be worse in eastern CO, probably like the last couple storms in the metro... no biggie.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:18 pm 

Slickgreen wrote:
It's going to be worse in eastern CO, probably like the last couple storms in the metro... no biggie.

Next time I want to know about a carburetor I'll ask you... I got A's in weather and climate 1 and 2 in college..

Stay off this frequency

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:46 pm 

What the heck is a "mobile" command center? You're sitting your fat ass on your couch all day posting on message boards "fake news" snow totals...

You got mag wheels on that couch? State approved snow tires? rofllol

whatta drama queen. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:09 pm 

My sources tell me the bomb cyclone is a dud in these parts. A bit breezy and a less than 6 inches in the local foothills. Another great white hype.

Relax everyone, it's Spring in the Rockies. You can hunker down in your weather center or go out and enjoy your life.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next