It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:50 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

 




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:08 pm
Posts: 19027
I am glad you are fine. You should take care of yourself first. :)

_________________
Check a fact before it becomes a fact.
The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self-awareness. -- Annie Savoy

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:37 am
Posts: 5403
Location: Greenville, SC
Good to see you back. Baby fat, gag, mirror or whatever he is this week started a thread just for you. He missed you.

_________________
The stupid....it hurts!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:37 am
Posts: 5403
Location: Greenville, SC
I engaged on this thread over at another website and already got censored and thrown in the ring lol. Got to appreciate the freedom here!

_________________
The stupid....it hurts!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:49 pm
Posts: 6569
Location: earth
john wrote:
Good to see you back. Baby fat, gag, mirror or whatever he is this week started a thread just for you. He missed you.
Thx man, I missed you all too, even my best friend who hates my ass :biggrin:

_________________
I like my government like feminists like their men, weakened to the point of only being able to perform basic functions.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:43 pm
Posts: 2050
Glad you're doing better. Really missed your pithy comments.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:08 pm
Posts: 19027
john wrote:
I engaged on this thread over at another website and already got censored and thrown in the ring lol. Got to appreciate the freedom here!


I know that the owner of this site appreciates it very much. She works hard to be sure of that.

_________________
Check a fact before it becomes a fact.
The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self-awareness. -- Annie Savoy

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:08 pm
Posts: 19027
Slickgreen wrote:
john wrote:
Good to see you back. Baby fat, gag, mirror or whatever he is this week started a thread just for you. He missed you.
Thx man, I missed you all too, even my best friend who hates my ass :biggrin:


He doesn't hate your ass he hates all our asses. LOL

_________________
Check a fact before it becomes a fact.
The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self-awareness. -- Annie Savoy

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:49 pm
Posts: 6569
Location: earth
Cinnamongirl wrote:
Slickgreen wrote:
john wrote:
Good to see you back. Baby fat, gag, mirror or whatever he is this week started a thread just for you. He missed you.
Thx man, I missed you all too, even my best friend who hates my ass :biggrin:


He doesn't hate your ass he hates all our asses. LOL

Well he has a good act but I don't think he really hates everyone. I'm going to try to be much better myself... there's really no upside in being an asshole.

_________________
I like my government like feminists like their men, weakened to the point of only being able to perform basic functions.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:28 pm
Posts: 6971
Yay Slick is back!

Glad you are doing better.

Hucklerbarry was really worried about you, at least send him a PM next time so he doesn't get all unhinged and concerned. Geesh!

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:49 pm
Posts: 6569
Location: earth
joeschmo wrote:
Yay Slick is back!

Glad you are doing better.

Hucklerbarry was really worried about you, at least send him a PM next time so he doesn't get all unhinged and concerned. Geesh!

:lol:

I'm just not very thoughtful I guess :big happy: But he never messaged me so...

_________________
I like my government like feminists like their men, weakened to the point of only being able to perform basic functions.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
POWERED_BY