It is currently Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:59 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

Post subject: The Dirtbag Trifecta?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:15 am 

This is really an amazing story that doesn't have anything to do with President Trump, so predictably, the media arm of the DNC (most of the media) isn't giving the Virginia story as much (if any) attention as they would if this was a Republican problem.

Potential dirtbag #1 Ralph Northam
This all started because of his statement which suggested a new born baby could be killed after a discussion between mother and doctor (the word abortion would not apply here). He referred to the baby as an infant, not a clump of cells or a fetus... bad move. Without that statement, the next two dominoes would not be falling with him.

But of course, that was not the crime that Democrats are demanding he pay for, even though Dems know bringing humanity to the abortion debate is deadly to their cause of unrestricted abortion at any time for any reason. The crime to distract from the horrific statement is the crime of being a racist decades ago. I would say the picture tells the whole story and there is no doubt it was racist. But is he a racist today? Can people not change over time and become an advocate for the people they once mocked in a racist way? I think they can, but Northam used a disgusting and unsubstantiated tv ad to paint his Republican opponent as a racist. But whatever, Northam is toast and the man next in line was poised to take his place just happens to be a black man... perfect! Well, maybe not...

Potential dirtbag #2 Justin Fairfax
I'll just call this one "Kavanaugh Karma". This guy has a credible accusation of sexual dating back in 2004 (15 years ago, not 35), she gave the story to the Washington Post in 2017 but of course that left leaning paper was not willing to print the story without corroborating evidence (my, how standards have changed since the Kavanaugh hearing). Anyway, here we go again, but where are the collective cries for #believeallwomen ? Did that standard change or does it depend on who is being charged? Does race and political party make a difference? If you're honest, you know the answer.

Potential dirtbag #3 Mark Herring
AG Mark Herring is third in line if the first two dominoes fall. Mark came out immediately condemning Northam's racist picture but later had to admit the he too wore blackface as a costume. Does that make him a racist? Who among us know what is in his heart today? Lots of people do things that they regret decades later as times change. But if DEms are consistent in their condemnation with Northam, Herring must also go.

For the record, I think all three men should be given some sort of due process if they want to hang on to their jobs and not resign... this is still America. Robert "KKK" Byrd was in Congress for a very long time and he was loved by his fellow Democrats including the Clintons. Oh the irony.

I'm not posting long articles or links because you should all know this story and I look forward to hearing your thoughts about this fascinating story. Please feel free to correct me, agree, or add your own points which I may have missed.

Hope you all are having a great day and staying warm!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:22 am 

Not to divert from your post, but WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN???

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:43 am 

I think Northam is going to be hounded into resigning (and no great loss, IMO). I have said elsewhere that people can and do change over time - I certainly have. I don't understand why he would have said he was in the pic and then walked it back to say it wasn't him but that he had done blackface at another time. He won't be called on to resign due to his abortion/infanticide stance but rather for his 30+ year old choice.

Fairfax will skate because he's black, his accuser is black, and they're dems.

Herring will also be forced out because of his actions as a dumb kid. He should have gone as a white Michael Jackson.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:12 am 

Slick! How've you been???? Where've you been??

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:50 am 

Windchime wrote:

Herring will also be forced out because of his actions as a dumb kid. He should have gone as a white Michael Jackson.
:gleeful:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:15 am 

slick is alive!! Thank goodness.

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:16 am 

I have news all of Washington is dirtbags. In this instance these people are hypocritical though

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:21 am 

It's so ironic after the whole 2018 special election theme. I wouldn't be surprised if this starts popping up ion Washington too after the uproar in Virginia. I'm not saying all democrats are racists, but they sure do seem to like to wear blackface or white....

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:32 am 

john wrote:
... but they sure do seem to like to wear blackface or white....

Probably because they're two-faced.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:37 am 

I've been trying to get another business going while having some issues from a heart surgery in Oct so I've been preoccupied and no time to mess with this stuff. All good now so GAG can return to rag on me some more. :sunshine: