It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:38 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:23 pm 

some scam artist wrote:
Obama outlawed policies that were nothing but scams..

Its called consumer protections...

Gambling is nothing but a scam, Obama should outlaw you. Ya scammer. rofllol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:28 pm 

joeschmo wrote:
Gambling is nothing but a scam, Obama should outlaw you. Ya scammer. rofllol

I hold everyones money and charge a small fee to distribute it between the winners and losers after the game...

I'm evil

:Hysterical: rofllol

I was on a plane coming home from hawaii one night..(its always a night flight) I got up to stand by the front door and a guy comes up and says "have you read this book" and I said "no"... He said "the evil is coming", I whispred "it's already here shithead, I am the evil" he went right back to his seat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:35 pm 

Baby Fat wrote:

I hold everyones money and charge a small fee to distribute it between the winners and losers after the game...

I'm evil

:Hysterical: rofllol

yeah sure, that sounds Illegal.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:47 pm 

I figured that would shut you up. Mr. consumer protection. My ass.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:56 pm 

joeschmo wrote:
Windchime wrote:
Free health care and free college. Well kinda:
Quote:
Report: Nearly 70% of students who applied for New York’s free college program were rejected

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/repor ... 2018-08-16

Well Kinda, that's right. Progressive Libs are masters at creating complex means tested benefit programs with lofty goals and nice sounding talking points. Only when peeps try and use any of it they get bogged down in bureaucratic rules and limits and hoops to jump thru. Doesn't matter, the smiling politicians just point to made up numbers and the Bills they passed.

This NYC "free" healthcare sounds like subsidized primary care at clinics on a sliding scale, it is not hospital major medical insurance and not really new. Sorta sounds like the Mini-med benefit plans some of the fast food and grocery companies used to offer workers before Obamacare outlawed it.

Makes sense, like how it can be impossible to get on disability unless you hire an expensive lawyer.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:01 pm 

Tarryall wrote:
joeschmo wrote:
Windchime wrote:
Free health care and free college. Well kinda:
Quote:
Report: Nearly 70% of students who applied for New York’s free college program were rejected

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/repor ... 2018-08-16

Well Kinda, that's right. Progressive Libs are masters at creating complex means tested benefit programs with lofty goals and nice sounding talking points. Only when peeps try and use any of it they get bogged down in bureaucratic rules and limits and hoops to jump thru. Doesn't matter, the smiling politicians just point to made up numbers and the Bills they passed.

This NYC "free" healthcare sounds like subsidized primary care at clinics on a sliding scale, it is not hospital major medical insurance and not really new. Sorta sounds like the Mini-med benefit plans some of the fast food and grocery companies used to offer workers before Obamacare outlawed it.

Makes sense, like how it can be impossible to get on disability unless you hire an expensive lawyer.

And its always been hard to get if you sit at a desk... and don't actually work for a living-