It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:38 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

 




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:28 pm
Posts: 6814
some scam artist wrote:
Obama outlawed policies that were nothing but scams..

Its called consumer protections...



Gambling is nothing but a scam, Obama should outlaw you. Ya scammer. rofllol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 20213
joeschmo wrote:
Gambling is nothing but a scam, Obama should outlaw you. Ya scammer. rofllol



I hold everyones money and charge a small fee to distribute it between the winners and losers after the game...

I'm evil

:Hysterical: rofllol

I was on a plane coming home from hawaii one night..(its always a night flight) I got up to stand by the front door and a guy comes up and says "have you read this book" and I said "no"... He said "the evil is coming", I whispred "it's already here shithead, I am the evil" he went right back to his seat

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQepeHBHu6A


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:28 pm
Posts: 6814
Baby Fat wrote:

I hold everyones money and charge a small fee to distribute it between the winners and losers after the game...

I'm evil

:Hysterical: rofllol


yeah sure, that sounds Illegal.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:28 pm
Posts: 6814
I figured that would shut you up. Mr. consumer protection. My ass.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:45 pm
Posts: 12528
joeschmo wrote:
Windchime wrote:
Free health care and free college. Well kinda:
Quote:
Report: Nearly 70% of students who applied for New York’s free college program were rejected

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/repor ... 2018-08-16


Well Kinda, that's right. Progressive Libs are masters at creating complex means tested benefit programs with lofty goals and nice sounding talking points. Only when peeps try and use any of it they get bogged down in bureaucratic rules and limits and hoops to jump thru. Doesn't matter, the smiling politicians just point to made up numbers and the Bills they passed.

This NYC "free" healthcare sounds like subsidized primary care at clinics on a sliding scale, it is not hospital major medical insurance and not really new. Sorta sounds like the Mini-med benefit plans some of the fast food and grocery companies used to offer workers before Obamacare outlawed it.

Makes sense, like how it can be impossible to get on disability unless you hire an expensive lawyer.

_________________
"You can't stop the signal, Mal".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 20213
Tarryall wrote:
joeschmo wrote:
Windchime wrote:
Free health care and free college. Well kinda:
Quote:
Report: Nearly 70% of students who applied for New York’s free college program were rejected

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/repor ... 2018-08-16


Well Kinda, that's right. Progressive Libs are masters at creating complex means tested benefit programs with lofty goals and nice sounding talking points. Only when peeps try and use any of it they get bogged down in bureaucratic rules and limits and hoops to jump thru. Doesn't matter, the smiling politicians just point to made up numbers and the Bills they passed.

This NYC "free" healthcare sounds like subsidized primary care at clinics on a sliding scale, it is not hospital major medical insurance and not really new. Sorta sounds like the Mini-med benefit plans some of the fast food and grocery companies used to offer workers before Obamacare outlawed it.

Makes sense, like how it can be impossible to get on disability unless you hire an expensive lawyer.


And its always been hard to get if you sit at a desk... and don't actually work for a living-

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQepeHBHu6A


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 45 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
POWERED_BY