It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:15 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:46 pm 

The organizers of the campaign say they have enough votes to put it on the ballot. Think it will pass? I don't think this will pass, and even if it did, the Feds might not allow this.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:57 am 

Psilocybin isn’t that bad but it’s much stronger than pot.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:12 am 

Even Amsterdam eventually stopped the legal sale of Psilocybin. As a libertarian, I think I would still support the legalization. And now Denver already has a dispensary system set up.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:22 am 

Sigh...... That is all this town thinks about is getting high.

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:28 am 

Some of you need them so bad... First time you take it it's like the very first time you see the world as it is, instead of it being seen through the layers and layers of bullshit you've accumulated all your life's

And you guys are just covered in house size piles of shit right now- It all falls away when you do Psychedelics...and it stays away- It's a major rush of empathy for other people- Something you a-holes lack, big time- And its the most important human emotion- If youre holding grudges and clinging to hatreds it suddenly makes you understand and forgive and actually care... Not because thats the way you should feel, its because thats the way it is. We are not each others enemies. All this nonsense you're all caught up in is a complete waste of a mind and a life...

I know I'll get stupid responses to this callin me a hippie tree hugger or something, but when I see a guy like Bear, Slick or John... I see a polluted mind and soul, youre completely full of shit.. Your are all fears, insecurities and hatred, thats what you are all about and I just can't imagine anybody wanting to be around you... other than the fact that your partners are just as f-up as you and they are scared to leave because of financial and security reasons.

Its a bullshit life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:32 am 

Haha I spent WAY too much of my youth picking shrooms in Florida and making tea. I don’t remember all of that bs about empathy but do remember being pretty amazed by the simplest things. And really getting into the guitar lol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:38 am 

john wrote:
Haha I spent WAY too much of my youth picking shrooms in Florida and making tea. I don’t remember all of that bs about empathy but do remember being pretty amazed by the simplest things. And really getting into the guitar lol

Yeah.. well.. MDMA

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:43 am 

Never messed with x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:57 am 

john wrote:

I did a lot of that right outside of Melbourne..They are really low grade- You had to eat a lot of them... I would get a duffel bag full and sell them on campus.. One time I was in the middle of a field and really high.. They field was full of docile cows but suddenly the herd divided and there was a snorting bull right in front of me, and I was like 500 yards from the nearest 3 strand fence... I somehow got to it with a combination of backing away slowly, talking calmly, zig zagging, running for short bursts and whatever but I remember thinking I was gonna die for sure... Another time I was tripping like crazy- All I had on was my swim suit. I was 5 miles and about 15 fields from the road.. The middle of nowhere and it was like 100 degrees, dry and dusty.. way off in the distance I see dust, then it turns into 6 guys on horses, looked like the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse- Comin right at me- They were so far away it took 10 minutes for them to get to me, as they got closer I could see they all had long black coats and black hats on.. I was like "WTF is this!?" I just stood there, there was nowhere to go.. They were Mormon ranchers, they knew exactly what I was doing out there... By the time they got me back to the road they told me to never come back, but told me where to go next time

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:03 am 

Baby Fat wrote:
I did a lot of that right outside of Melbourne..They are really low grade- You had to eat a lot of them... I would get a duffel bag full and sell them on campus.. One time I was in the middle of a field and really high.. They field was full of docile cows but suddenly the herd divided and there was a snorting bull right in front of me, and I was like 500 yards from the nearest 3 strand fence... I somehow got to it with a combination of backing away slowly, talking calmly, zig zagging, running for short bursts and whatever but I remember thinking I was gonna die for sure... Another time I was tripping like crazy- All I had on was my swim suit. I was 5 miles and about 15 fields from the road.. The middle of nowhere and it was like 100 degrees, dry and dusty.. way off in the distance I see dust, then it turns into 6 guys on horses, looked like the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse- Comin right at me- They were so far away it took 10 minutes for them to get to me, as they got closer I could see they all had long black coats and black hats on.. I was like "WTF is this!?" I just stood there, there was nowhere to go.. They were Mormon ranchers, they knew exactly what I was doing out there... By the time they got me back to the road they told me to never come back, but told me where to go next time

Good grief! You sound like you're on them right now! :lol: