It is currently Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:43 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

 




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 18646
Only 6 immigrants in terrorism database were stopped at southern border last year... and ZERO were arrested and none have been arrested on any terrorist charges at the Southern Border in years

Trump says 4000 :lol:


And retards like John believe him

#PhonyIssue
#LIARS!


Yeah, lets build a wall to make easily frightened dummies happy


_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7uNyE0FIi4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 18646
Its not real guys, its a manufactured issue made up to scare you

Image

Source: U.S. Customs and Border Protection

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7uNyE0FIi4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:28 pm
Posts: 6437
It's not a made up problem and the number should be zero. Probably an equal number have slipped thru undetected and are now living the good life in their favorite American liberal sanctuary city.

Go back to studying college sports stats and hummingbird formulas and leave the country's security to the experts and people who were elected by "we the people" you commie traitor. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:45 pm
Posts: 11860
And what if they weren't known terrorists? Send the rookies across the border.

_________________
"The Mountains Are Calling, And I Must Go." John Muir


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:37 am
Posts: 4845
Location: Greenville, SC
Golf n Gamble wrote:
Only 6 immigrants in terrorism database were stopped at southern border last year... and ZERO were arrested and none have been arrested on any terrorist charges at the Southern Border in years

Trump says 4000 :lol:


And retards like John believe him

#PhonyIssue
#LIARS!


Yeah, lets build a wall to make easily frightened dummies happy



There you go again with the trigger words.... you're gonna have windchime firing slingshot poop at your house! At any rate, I never said I believed that number and think Trump was confused by something Kirsten Neilson said where she was talking about special interest illegals or in other words MS-13. I think the number has been closer to 20 per year since 2012 that we've caught from what I've read. If its down to 6, well good! I just want wages to keep going up for the first time in decades....

_________________
The stupid....it hurts!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 18646
Tarryall wrote:
And what if they weren't known terrorists? Send the rookies across the border.


6 at the Southern Border, and 3994 at Airports...

So how is there "a crisis" at the border and not at the Airports? :lol: Duped again

You know... its a pretty good indication that you don't think for yourself and are brainwashed by state propaganda when the only issues that you're concerned about ......are the manufactured ones...


Hello

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7uNyE0FIi4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:45 pm
Posts: 11860
Baby Fat wrote:
Tarryall wrote:
And what if they weren't known terrorists? Send the rookies across the border.


6 at the Southern Border, and 3994 at Airports...

So how is there "a crisis" at the border and not at the Airports? :lol: Duped again

You know... its a pretty good indication that you don't think for yourself and are brainwashed by state propaganda when the only issues that you're concerned about ......are the manufactured ones...


Hello

It is estimated that illegal immigrants cost the US 95 billion a year. So 5 billion to help prevent even 5 million less immigrants from sneaking in would be money well spent.

_________________
"The Mountains Are Calling, And I Must Go." John Muir


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 18646
Tarryall wrote:
Baby Fat wrote:
Tarryall wrote:
And what if they weren't known terrorists? Send the rookies across the border.


6 at the Southern Border, and 3994 at Airports...

So how is there "a crisis" at the border and not at the Airports? :lol: Duped again

You know... its a pretty good indication that you don't think for yourself and are brainwashed by state propaganda when the only issues that you're concerned about ......are the manufactured ones...


Hello

It is estimated that illegal immigrants cost the US 95 billion a year. So 5 billion to help prevent even 5 million less immigrants from sneaking in would be money well spent.


Who estimated that, Donald Trump- :lol: I'm way past merely questioning anything you rightwingnuts say- I consider everything you say a lie.. Every time now.. without hesitation..

You've ruined your credibility

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7uNyE0FIi4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:28 pm
Posts: 6437
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:45 pm
Posts: 11860
So consider this, if we did go to Open Borders like the Left wants, how many millions of ISIS sympathizers would come to America?

_________________
"The Mountains Are Calling, And I Must Go." John Muir


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 28 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
POWERED_BY