It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:46 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:50 pm 

Amy Coney Barrett will be pretty hard to overcome as a pick. It will be a woman for a woman but getting rid of a senile marxist in favor of a thinking, intelligent patriot.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:52 pm 

Golf n Gamble wrote:
john wrote:
Yeah, Clemson is pretty big around here. They've approved the riots if they win...

It's the Super Bowl of College football, and i'll be watching it alone. After about 60 consecutive nights of eating, drinking and gambling, every body is done, i'm done. I called one daughter and told her to come by and get all the hard liqour...I've had enough...and I gotta get ready to climb a Volcano in Tanzania with one of my sons in July......

perhapes you've heard of it Mt Kilimanjaro?

You've got me beat. I was done after 3 consecutive days of drinking... just can't do it any more. I'll leave that fun to the young uns

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:52 pm 

Tarryall wrote:
Golf n Gamble wrote:
Tarryall wrote:
Yes, I was just stating facts, not debating her judicial career. I hope she resigns and lives her final years in comfort instead of ruling on important legislation while in the fog of opiates and increasing pain. No one should have to work at 85.

Yeah, cause it would really improve your life if we got another judge who puts corporations ahead of government, and government ahead of people...?

"Duh huh..My name is Tarryall"

But what if I am a corporation and a one percenter who retired at 51? Keep stacking the court President Trump! It will be your greatest legacy, much more than the Wall.

You're not, and....Trump and Conservative judges don't give a shit, and have done nothing for small business

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:57 pm 

john wrote:
Golf n Gamble wrote:
john wrote:
Yeah, Clemson is pretty big around here. They've approved the riots if they win...

It's the Super Bowl of College football, and i'll be watching it alone. After about 60 consecutive nights of eating, drinking and gambling, every body is done, i'm done. I called one daughter and told her to come by and get all the hard liqour...I've had enough...and I gotta get ready to climb a Volcano in Tanzania with one of my sons in July......

perhapes you've heard of it Mt Kilimanjaro?

You've got me beat. I was done after 3 consecutive days of drinking... just can't do it any more. I'll leave that fun to the young uns

I've become good at nursing it, but i'm only good for 7 hours so if I start drinkin at 3, i'm breaking up the party at 11 and thats too early for friends and family in most cases. Hopefully after 6 months of hard training for Kilimanjaro i'll be able to go all night like I used to.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:20 pm 

Incidentally, the crazies are saying that RBG is already dead and it will be announced to interfere with Trump's speech tonight.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:34 pm 

john wrote:
Incidentally, the crazies are saying that RBG is already dead and it will be announced to interfere with Trump's speech tonight.

So stupid- A lot of you're theories don't make any sense, John.

Its money John, and conspiracy is always rooted in stealing money, and the only reason people sneak around and do things seceretly is because they are stealing OUR money. The sad part about nowadays is they don't even have to sneak around to loot the treasury- They just have to scare you, and you will willingly, and even fight for thier rights to take all our money in exchange for some false sense security

Like this absurd ineffective wall you so desperately have to have

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:13 pm 

RBG misses another day, her second in a row. GAG, what are the best numbers on her death pool?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:57 pm 

Tarryall wrote:
RBG misses another day, her second in a row. GAG, what are the best numbers on her death pool?

I guess you think its funny or cute to track her health, but I don't see the humor in it...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:18 am 

Baby Fat wrote:
Tarryall wrote:

I guess you think its funny or cute to track her health, but I don't see the humor in it...

Much more important than that. President Trump will get to add at least one more conservative judge to the Supreme Court. This will be a bigger part of his legacy than any wall. And RBG cannot do her job from home. She must be at work listening to arguments.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:40 pm 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next