It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:41 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:46 pm 

john wrote:
She’s a liberal hack who thinks tha age of consent should be 12 and that human traffickers should get a pass. She is manure

:lol: You call that a breakdown of a judicial ruling? I call it the uninformed shallow opinion of a raving lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:25 pm 

Yes, I was just stating facts, not debating her judicial career. I hope she resigns and lives her final years in comfort instead of ruling on important legislation while in the fog of opiates and increasing pain. No one should have to work at 85.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:27 pm 

Golf n Gamble wrote:
Tarryall wrote:
Still recovering from cancer. Will she step down this month? 85 and very frail. Has fought cancer before.

Keep hopin you sick F**K

Via backchannels, the Obama administration had asked RBG to resign when the Democrats still had the House and Senate but she turned them down. Bad decision?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:14 pm 

Tarryall wrote:
Yes, I was just stating facts, not debating her judicial career. I hope she resigns and lives her final years in comfort instead of ruling on important legislation while in the fog of opiates and increasing pain. No one should have to work at 85.

Yeah, cause it would really improve your life if we got another judge who puts corporations ahead of government, and government ahead of people...?

"Duh huh..My name is Tarryall"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:20 pm 

Don't worry tarryall, he's down to his "You're all dumb" argument today. He's really having an off day....

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:28 pm 

john wrote:
Don't worry tarryall, he's down to his "You're all dumb" argument today. He's really having an off day....

I'm very busy...There's this team called Clemsen thats playing Alabama for the National Championship tonight..? Perhapes you've heard of them where you are?

There are 189 proposition bets on this game and i'm obligated to look at every one of them

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:29 pm 

john wrote:

And it is dumb to get excited about coming in third in a three horse race

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:36 pm 

Yeah, Clemson is pretty big around here. They've approved the riots if they win...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:43 pm 

Golf n Gamble wrote:
Tarryall wrote:

Yeah, cause it would really improve your life if we got another judge who puts corporations ahead of government, and government ahead of people...?

"Duh huh..My name is Tarryall"

But what if I am a corporation and a one percenter who retired at 51? Keep stacking the court President Trump! It will be your greatest legacy, much more than the Wall.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:49 pm 

john wrote:
Yeah, Clemson is pretty big around here. They've approved the riots if they win...

It's the Super Bowl of College football, and i'll be watching it alone. After about 60 consecutive nights of eating, drinking and gambling, every body is done, i'm done. I called one daughter and told her to come by and get all the hard liqour...I've had enough...and I gotta get ready to climb a Volcano in Tanzania with one of my sons in July......

perhapes you've heard of it Mt Kilimanjaro?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next