It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:33 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:19 pm 

Saying he doesn't have the moral character to be POTUS. Think he will run against Donald in the primary? He might have a better chance of winning the presidency than Trump right now.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:45 pm 

Tarryall wrote:
Saying he doesn't have the moral character to be POTUS. Think he will run against Donald in the primary? He might have a better chance of winning the presidency than Trump right now.

6 years ago he was considered a Joke...

But he seems incredibly presidential in comparision to Trump

Were going backwards

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:14 am 

I hadn't even noticed it Romney is the new Senator from Utah. He must be pretty bored to want to jump into the DC swamp. Or maybe he just wants to deliver some goodies to the state of Utah before he retires.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:10 am 

Right and Left and middle..Everyone will be running on a "I'm not Trump" campiegn platform

How about his "Poor me" New Years guilt video he put out?? I mean c'mon, have some respect for yourself...The whole country feels like we've been dating the worst guy on earth.. Thats what his pesidency is like, were all getting gaslit constantly, he's constantly coming back with lipstick on his collar saying he had to work late and some of us just accept it? To me the really strange and weird thing is the 30% that still stand by him? WTF wrong with you? I don't think I've ever hated anyone or loved anyone so much that I was like "Yeah its unwavering!" Thats delusional, it's not mental illness, its something beyond that. Its weak- You have to not be able to trust yourself and your own thoughts to even be able to follow a creep like Trump...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:22 am 

Romney's op-ed is nothing but a power grab. He is trying to assert himself as the new leader of the Bush wing of the party. W is content with painting sagebrush and Jeb is... we he's Jeb. Romney will take the reins of the money of the US Chamber of Commerce and will be forming a formidable superPAC. The Uniparty lives on!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:24 am 

Another interesting Tid-bit. Romney's niece is the GOP Chairperson. But she is critical of her Uncle and a Big Trump supporter. LOL

Rand Paul: Romney is just a Big Government Repub. Yep.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:20 am 

A Massachusetts Republican is more left wing than a Texas Democrat.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:15 am 

john wrote:
Romney's op-ed is nothing but a power grab. He is trying to assert himself as the new leader of the Bush wing of the party. W is content with painting sagebrush and Jeb is... we he's Jeb. Romney will take the reins of the money of the US Chamber of Commerce and will be forming a formidable superPAC. The Uniparty lives on!

In one year you went from "I didn't vote for Trump!" into unwavering cult like blind devotion... C'mon- youre aware of that right? Sometimes you gotta stop and question yourself...

The Psychology Behind Donald Trump's Unwavering Support
Research explains why Donald Trump maintains support despite shockingly unamerican behavior.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... ng-support

The Dunning-Kruger effect explains that the problem isn’t just that they are misinformed; it’s that they are completely unaware that they are misinformed. This creates a double burden.

Studies have shown that people who lack expertise in some area of knowledge often have a cognitive bias that prevents them from realizing that they lack expertise. As psychologist David Dunning puts it in an op-ed for Politico, “The knowledge and intelligence that are required to be good at a task are often the same qualities needed to recognize that one is not good at that task — and if one lacks such knowledge and intelligence, one remains ignorant that one is not good at the task. This includes political judgment.” Essentially, they’re not smart enough to realize they’re dumb."

:lol:

been sayin it all along..John..you're a know it all- You read some crazy shit that resonates with you, and you won't budge off of it even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary...Those kinds of people are terrible people to be around.. There can be no reasobale debate or even simple disagreements with those kinds of people. You might as well be talkin to a wall- And I need to realise that i'm really wasting my time here... even though I really feel like "i'm pokin the bear" here and not really trying to educate and change minds.. I'm fully aware that i'm not ever gonna change any minds here

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:30 am 

Golf n Gamble wrote:
even though I really feel like "i'm pokin the bear" here and not really trying to educate and change minds.. I'm fully aware that i'm not ever gonna change any minds here

Lil Precious sent me this one time after I told her I got some death threats here from some local Harris Park back woods Militia group. I remember her sayimg " whats the point of antagonizing obviously unstable psychotic people in the community?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:45 am 

Golf n Gamble wrote:
john wrote:

In one year you went from "I didn't vote for Trump!" into unwavering cult like blind devotion... C'mon- youre aware of that right? Sometimes you gotta stop and question yourself...

The Psychology Behind Donald Trump's Unwavering Support
Research explains why Donald Trump maintains support despite shockingly unamerican behavior.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... ng-support

The Dunning-Kruger effect explains that the problem isn’t just that they are misinformed; it’s that they are completely unaware that they are misinformed. This creates a double burden.

Studies have shown that people who lack expertise in some area of knowledge often have a cognitive bias that prevents them from realizing that they lack expertise. As psychologist David Dunning puts it in an op-ed for Politico, “The knowledge and intelligence that are required to be good at a task are often the same qualities needed to recognize that one is not good at that task — and if one lacks such knowledge and intelligence, one remains ignorant that one is not good at the task. This includes political judgment.” Essentially, they’re not smart enough to realize they’re dumb."

:lol:

been sayin it all along..John..you're a know it all- You read some crazy shit that resonates with you, and you won't budge off of it even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary...Those kinds of people are terrible people to be around.. There can be no reasobale debate or even simple disagreements with those kinds of people. You might as well be talkin to a wall- And I need to realise that i'm really wasting my time here... even though I really feel like "i'm pokin the bear" here and not really trying to educate and change minds.. I'm fully aware that i'm not ever gonna change any minds here

uhm and none of that has anything to do with what I said you doofus. I was talking about Romney, not Trump you buffoon! I know you have become a Romney lover lately but try to contain yourself!