It is currently Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:07 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

 




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:49 pm
Posts: 6219
Location: earth
Flynn won't spend a day in jail and if he does get a jail sentence Trump will pardon him, because he doesn't deserve jail time and it would cause millions of liberal brains to explode (because that's what justice looks like).

_________________
I like my government like feminists like their men, weakened to the point of only being able to perform basic functions.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 18646
Slickgreen wrote:
Flynn won't spend a day in jail and if he does get a jail sentence Trump will pardon him, because he doesn't deserve jail time and it would cause millions of liberal brains to explode (because that's what justice looks like).


RU Kidding?

He was getting paid by a foriegn adversary while sitting in an office just down the hall from the president?

And you didn't read the first post- No Jail time means he really gave Mueller a lot information on Trump..Its inevitable that Trump will turn on him and then you'll be callin him a "Rat" here.

And you'll be too stupid to know what a fool you just made of yourself

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7uNyE0FIi4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:37 am
Posts: 4845
Location: Greenville, SC
The judge had to apologize because he assumed the same thing and said stupid, uninformed things about Flynn. After the recess, he came back, presumably after reviewing his files, and apologized. The timeline for the Turkey stuff did NOT overlap his tenure with Trump. You are simply too stupid to read and find this out. Enjoy your holiday asshat.

_________________
The stupid....it hurts!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 18646
john wrote:
Flynn was entrapped and charges should be dropped.


Slickgreen wrote:
Flynn won't spend a day in jail and if he does get a jail sentence Trump will pardon him, because he doesn't deserve jail time and it would cause millions :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:


Can't wait until Trump tells you to hate Flynn, then watch you hate him on que

LEMMINGS

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7uNyE0FIi4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:49 pm
Posts: 6219
Location: earth
Golf n Gamble wrote:
Slickgreen wrote:
Flynn won't spend a day in jail and if he does get a jail sentence Trump will pardon him, because he doesn't deserve jail time and it would cause millions of liberal brains to explode (because that's what justice looks like).


RU Kidding?

He was getting paid by a foriegn adversary while sitting in an office just down the hall from the president?

And you didn't read the first post- No Jail time means he really gave Mueller a lot information on Trump..Its inevitable that Trump will turn on him and then you'll be callin him a "Rat" here.

And you'll be too stupid to know what a fool you just made of yourself

You're wrong on everything else so you'll be wrong here too.

_________________
I like my government like feminists like their men, weakened to the point of only being able to perform basic functions.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:37 am
Posts: 4845
Location: Greenville, SC
Who is Joe Pientka III?

_________________
The stupid....it hurts!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 18646
Slickgreen wrote:
Golf n Gamble wrote:
Slickgreen wrote:
Flynn won't spend a day in jail and if he does get a jail sentence Trump will pardon him, because he doesn't deserve jail time and it would cause millions of liberal brains to explode (because that's what justice looks like).


RU Kidding?

He was getting paid by a foriegn adversary while sitting in an office just down the hall from the president?

And you didn't read the first post- No Jail time means he really gave Mueller a lot information on Trump..Its inevitable that Trump will turn on him and then you'll be callin him a "Rat" here.

And you'll be too stupid to know what a fool you just made of yourself

You're wrong on everything else so you'll be wrong here too.


:gleeful: :Hysterical: rofllol

HE PLEADED GUILTY!!!

See this is what I mean...I can't take the stupidity..Its unreal

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7uNyE0FIi4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:37 am
Posts: 4845
Location: Greenville, SC
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/1 ... alks-free/

_________________
The stupid....it hurts!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 18646
john wrote:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/12/two-tiered-justice-mike-flynn-and-tony-podesta-did-same-work-for-turkey-both-filed-retroactively-flynns-life-is-in-tatters-as-podesta-walks-free/


Oh poor Republicans..... This always playin the victim crap is gettin old...First off all NO TWO CASES ARE THE SAME and DID PODESTA LIE TO THE FBI?

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7uNyE0FIi4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 18646
And furthermore.. You can tell the quality of readers a site gets by the ads that run on them...

C'mon man.. Ben Carson's Brain Powder, Depends Diapers, Pork Rinds and Bug A Salt gun ads?

The National Enquirer gets better educated readers than that site, John...

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7uNyE0FIi4


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 36 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
POWERED_BY