It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:47 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:11 am 

Golf n Gamble wrote:
john wrote:
haha the "rouge" snowplow drive! Loved that one!

Ha ha.. the Rogue snowplow driver

How about when a guy said he was sending his wife to Big O to get tires while he was at work... and I warned him that the guy a big O was a trained salesman and that he would talk her out of her panties within 15 minutes.. the guy got really mad at me but his wife loved the post and started PM'ing me like crazy.. it was really hard to get rid of her after that

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:17 am 

Slickgreen wrote:
john wrote:
Happy birthday Slick!! I didn't realize you were so old.....

Thanks man, yeah just a few days older than Hucky

Looks like I am the youngster. :)

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:22 am 

Golf n Gamble wrote:
Golf n Gamble wrote:
john wrote:
haha the "rouge" snowplow drive! Loved that one!

Ha ha.. the Rogue snowplow driver

How about when a guy said he was sending his wife to Big O to get tires while he was at work... and I warned him that the guy a big O was a trained salesman and that he would talk her out of her panties within 15 minutes.. the guy got really mad at me but his wife loved the post and started PM'ing me like crazy.. it was really hard to get rid of her after that

HAHA Yeah, I remember that. I remember thinking that Big O guy was a scam artist. He would fix flats for women for free but charge guys lol. I always sent my wife in!

attributed to Joseph Stalin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:25 pm 

Happy Birthday, Slick! Have a good one.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:34 pm 

Happy Birthday CG and Slick! :happyBirthday:

:fireworks: :fireworks3: :fireworks4:

I would maybe consider wishing a happy birthday (in extra extra small tiny small font) to a certain other UN-named poster :revolves: , but last I heard he swore he left the site because we were all too stupid and crazy to debate with. Oh well... too bad. It was going to be a really warm and heart felt birthday wish too. A new beginning. Too bad he is gone for good this time. :( :sadKeenex:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:39 pm 

He's really gone? Crap!
Who's sponsoring this years pumpkin contest? How 'bout you Joe?

Happy B-Day to Slick and CG!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:36 pm 

joeschmo wrote:
Happy Birthday CG and Slick! :happyBirthday:

:fireworks: :fireworks3: :fireworks4:

I would maybe consider wishing a happy birthday (in extra extra small tiny small font) to a certain other UN-named poster :revolves: , but last I heard he swore he left the site because we were all too stupid and crazy to debate with. Oh well... too bad. It was going to be a really warm and heart felt birthday wish too. A new beginning. Too bad he is gone for good this time. :( :sadKeenex:

I was just having a bad day that day.. The dog shit in my man cave and when I yelled at the dog my wife yelled at me which resulted in a big fight. I think she should back me up in that particular situation.

Sorry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:38 pm 

Photo-fish wrote:
He's really gone? Crap!
Who's sponsoring this years pumpkin contest? How 'bout you Joe?

Happy B-Day to Slick and CG!!!!

If we do it..

Let's make sure everyone understands the rules this time.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:31 pm 

Oh my god.........

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:22 am 

Golf n Gamble wrote:
I was just having a bad day that day.. The dog shit in my man cave and when I yelled at the dog my wife yelled at me which resulted in a big fight. I think she should back me up in that particular situation.

Sorry

:lol: You should have gotten a mutt instead, generally more intelligent, easier to train, and with a diverse ancestry background, maybe a better chance to get into an elite doggie training school???

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next