It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:35 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:46 pm 

I used flex seal...problem solved. I got under my kitchen sink and just rubberized my P-trap.. the entire floor under the kitchen sink is rubberized now ... I could fill it up like a Kidde pool before any water wouls spill over onto on my new hardwood floors

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:06 pm 

Slickgreen wrote:
Does this make you feel better about yourself there big guy? Hope so, I feel bad for people with low self esteem.

:yeahthat:
Seriously? What kind of low-life do you have to be to start this kind of thread when you haven't even used their service?
We used this company a couple times now with stellar results. I'm about to call again for a tiny bit of maintenance. Thanks for the reminder...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:36 pm 

Photo-fish wrote:
Slickgreen wrote:
Does this make you feel better about yourself there big guy? Hope so, I feel bad for people with low self esteem.

:yeahthat:
Seriously? What kind of low-life do you have to be to start this kind of thread when you haven't even used their service?
We used this company a couple times now with stellar results. I'm about to call again for a tiny bit of maintenance. Thanks for the reminder...

All I did was link to some public reviews.. :readp:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:41 am 

My dad taught me plumbing when I was a teen, along with construction and auto repair. I'm in the auto business, not plumbing, but I know some great ones who actually know the meaning of hard work.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:56 am 

Slickgreen wrote:
My dad taught me plumbing when I was a teen, along with construction and auto repair. I'm in the auto business, not plumbing, but I know some great ones who actually know the meaning of hard work.

im looking for an honest mechanic? ah...maybe we could smoke the peace pipe and do some business together? I have a Jeep Cherokee Lerado that leaks transmission fluid- I can do just about anything, but not transmissions...

Im a prolific recomeeder and an online influencer

Taking care of me would pay off in spades..

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:42 am 

Normally I would help anyone out, even if I've had some heated disagreements online. But come on man, how do you expect me to believe your intentions are honest? Have you read your own posts over the last decade? Believe me, there is nothing more satisfying as a human being than making a friend out of an enemy (I've done it twice now), but in this case, I'm not falling for it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:53 am 

Slickgreen wrote:
Normally I would help anyone out, even if I've had some heated disagreements online. But come on man, how do you expect me to believe your intentions are honest? Have you read your own posts over the last decade? Believe me, there is nothing more satisfying as a human being than making a friend out of an enemy (I've done it twice now), but in this case, I'm not falling for it.

I'm certainly not playing any tricks here...? My brother gave Ann Coulter books to his kids as Christmas presents one year, and I still love the guy..

I'm not quite sure I want to do the work, its got 110k miles on it and it might not be worth investing in.. We can revisit this when I make up my mind. It was a slow leak (drips) and i'd add a quart of fluid every year, over a few years but the last time I drove it fluid came out fast and I drove the last 2 miles with it slipping bad, and when I got home i smelled burning, i filled it up with fluid and it shifted great on my 2 mile test drive, but when I came out the next day there was a lot of fluid on the ground. Havent driven it since..The vehicle is in otherwise in mint condition

Everyone else (except Slick) stay out of this coversation now- I don't want uniformed opinions or assinine comments on this..

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:14 am 

Jeep transmissions are simple. Buy the kit if its just parked. Learn how to use those girly hands....

Phil Mudd, Deputy Director FBI under Robert Mueller

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:18 am 

john wrote:
Jeep transmissions are simple. Buy the kit if its just parked. Learn how to use those girly hands....

Oh please..I'm not working on a transmission..All those interplanetary gears and what not? You probably don't even change your own oil...big talker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:19 am 

AND I SAID NO CHIME-ING IN WITH BULLSHIT!