It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:42 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:15 pm 

Supposed to be related to gas lines, but usually don't see it this many at a time!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:21 pm 

Residents of Andover encouraged to evacuate.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:09 pm 

I wonder if hackers changed/boosted the NG pressure settings?

We had to have our gas meter replaced one year, they said we were underpaying. wtf, not my problem. SOBs.

So I had to turn the valve back on and reset all the pilots. PITA I don't really like messing with it. Worse than electricity if you ask me. But don't ask...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:01 pm 

Columbia Gas said it was upgrading natural gas lines in neighborhoods across the state. Prolly overpressurized the mains.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:23 pm 

One man was killed when a chimmey landed on his car. Wow. Talk about having a super bad day at work!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:05 am 

joeschmo wrote:

We had to have our gas meter replaced one year, they said we were underpaying. wtf, not my problem. SOBs.

So I had to turn the valve back on and reset all the pilots. PITA I don't really like messing with it. Worse than electricity if you ask me. But don't ask...

You see boogiemen behind every tree and bush...Typical republican...Scared of the world and all people in it...Life is something you just have to get through, while I rejoice everyday and celebrate things and people that are different from me. Thats the reason everybody wants to be near me..Thats the reason my wife can't stop kissing me after 45 years together- She told me last night in bed that I couldnt get rid of her if I tried

And if youre lookin for lifes answers, thats why everybody is repulsed by you- I see so many Americans who i've just met go through thier litany of complaionts about the world and people on it...I don't know what that is, but that is not a personality- Its a mental disorder that half of America suffers from. I see happier more content and well adjusted people in 3rd world hell holes than I do in America

Work on that Joe- This is your one and only life- Try to enjoy it my friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:43 pm 

Sorry, I don't take psycho-analytical advice from people who don't go to the dentist for 30 years, but require 12 bidets in their house. Something there isn't adding up. I smell BS rofllol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:38 pm 

joeschmo wrote:
Sorry, I don't take psycho-analytical advice from people who don't go to the dentist for 30 years, but require 12 bidets in their house. Something there isn't adding up. I smell BS rofllol

:gleeful:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:23 pm 

Golf n Gamble wrote:
joeschmo wrote:

You see boogiemen behind every tree and bush...Typical republican...Scared of the world and all people in it...Life is something you just have to get through, while I rejoice everyday and celebrate things and people that are different from me. Thats the reason everybody wants to be near me..Thats the reason my wife can't stop kissing me after 45 years together- She told me last night in bed that I couldnt get rid of her if I tried

See "guys' ....nothing to worry about...as usual :rolleyes:

.....another week of life lost to irrational fears for you cowards.