It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:10 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

 




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 17171
joeschmo wrote:
I hate zoos too. I could probably be ok with the wild animal sanctuary though, need to check it out...

I really don't trust these cash sponsorship programs, too easy for the scammers to abuse and keep the money.


Just doin everything I possibly can to save the Snow Leopard- You guys are really trying hard to make it look and sound like a bad thing?

_________________
The people’s tyrant: The swindling demagogue who cultivates their fears and positions himself as the protector.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... -elections


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:28 pm
Posts: 6114
Well.... maybe if you named him/her and posted weekly updates and pictures of this alleged snowflake leopard. :lol:

Is there an app or wildlife cam somewhere we can monitor?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:49 pm
Posts: 5945
Location: earth
Golf n Gamble wrote:
joeschmo wrote:
I hate zoos too. I could probably be ok with the wild animal sanctuary though, need to check it out...

I really don't trust these cash sponsorship programs, too easy for the scammers to abuse and keep the money.


Just doin everything I possibly can to save the Snow Leopard- You guys are really trying hard to make it look and sound like a bad thing?
I think you should reconsider that adoption, my sources say it is not a wise move for you or animal...

http://krishk.com/2014/01/please-dont-a ... w-leopard/

_________________
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
Charles Bukowski


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:49 pm
Posts: 5945
Location: earth
More bad news... seems male snow leopards can be rapists, so make sure you adopt females only.

Quote:
Sir David Attenborough is a “heartless sadist,” preying on viewers’ nerves with the stuff of natural world nightmares. So said the Daily Mail in a slightly tongue-in-cheek review of an episode of BBC nature documentary Planet Earth II.

The episode includes cute ibex kids being chased along sheer cliff faces by foxes, adorable bears dodging avalanches—and reaches a harrowing crescendo with a snow leopard “rape,” as the mother of an adolescent cub was set upon by two males. Natural history television is supposed to be safe family viewing—isn’t it? But as the reviewer wrote of this instalment:

I would adopt a polar bear instead since Al Gore said they will be gone soon.

https://www.newsweek.com/snow-leopard-p ... ape-522683

_________________
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
Charles Bukowski


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 17171
Slickgreen wrote:
More bad news... seems male snow leopards can be rapists, so make sure you adopt females only.

Quote:
Sir David Attenborough is a “heartless sadist,” preying on viewers’ nerves with the stuff of natural world nightmares. So said the Daily Mail in a slightly tongue-in-cheek review of an episode of BBC nature documentary Planet Earth II.

The episode includes cute ibex kids being chased along sheer cliff faces by foxes, adorable bears dodging avalanches—and reaches a harrowing crescendo with a snow leopard “rape,” as the mother of an adolescent cub was set upon by two males. Natural history television is supposed to be safe family viewing—isn’t it? But as the reviewer wrote of this instalment:

I would adopt a polar bear instead since Al Gore said they will be gone soon.

https://www.newsweek.com/snow-leopard-p ... ape-522683


"Woulda, coulda, shoulda"

That sums up your entire existence on earth so far

_________________
The people’s tyrant: The swindling demagogue who cultivates their fears and positions himself as the protector.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... -elections


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:49 pm
Posts: 5945
Location: earth
Golf n Gamble wrote:
Slickgreen wrote:
More bad news... seems male snow leopards can be rapists, so make sure you adopt females only.

Quote:
Sir David Attenborough is a “heartless sadist,” preying on viewers’ nerves with the stuff of natural world nightmares. So said the Daily Mail in a slightly tongue-in-cheek review of an episode of BBC nature documentary Planet Earth II.

The episode includes cute ibex kids being chased along sheer cliff faces by foxes, adorable bears dodging avalanches—and reaches a harrowing crescendo with a snow leopard “rape,” as the mother of an adolescent cub was set upon by two males. Natural history television is supposed to be safe family viewing—isn’t it? But as the reviewer wrote of this instalment:

I would adopt a polar bear instead since Al Gore said they will be gone soon.

https://www.newsweek.com/snow-leopard-p ... ape-522683


"Woulda, coulda, shoulda"

That sums up your entire existence on earth so far

Why would I adopt an animal that isn't endangered? My wife and I help people that are endangered.

_________________
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
Charles Bukowski


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 17171
Slickgreen wrote:
Golf n Gamble wrote:
Slickgreen wrote:
More bad news... seems male snow leopards can be rapists, so make sure you adopt females only.

Quote:
Sir David Attenborough is a “heartless sadist,” preying on viewers’ nerves with the stuff of natural world nightmares. So said the Daily Mail in a slightly tongue-in-cheek review of an episode of BBC nature documentary Planet Earth II.

The episode includes cute ibex kids being chased along sheer cliff faces by foxes, adorable bears dodging avalanches—and reaches a harrowing crescendo with a snow leopard “rape,” as the mother of an adolescent cub was set upon by two males. Natural history television is supposed to be safe family viewing—isn’t it? But as the reviewer wrote of this instalment:

I would adopt a polar bear instead since Al Gore said they will be gone soon.

https://www.newsweek.com/snow-leopard-p ... ape-522683


"Woulda, coulda, shoulda"

That sums up your entire existence on earth so far

Why would I adopt an animal that isn't endangered? My wife and I help people that are endangered.



yOUR MARRIAGE IS ENDANGERED, BETTER WORK ON THAT FIRST, sLICK

_________________
The people’s tyrant: The swindling demagogue who cultivates their fears and positions himself as the protector.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... -elections


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:43 pm
Posts: 1297
Golf n Gamble wrote:
Slickgreen wrote:
john wrote:
Good job getting suckered in on that stupid adopt-a-wild-animal scam. You could've helped a kid in need.... just sayin'

I thought that first, then I figured he most likely made it up to make himself look human for once and not just a narcissistic creep.


Ha...nice try, Slick


$8 a month in to perpetuity, automatic withdrawal.-


When I commit, I commit


..... Just another addition to my legacy :file:

Just doin everything I possibly can to save the Snow Leopard


Less than $100 a year? You big spender, you. What a legacy. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:45 pm
Posts: 11447
I prefer to donate to local animals in Colorado than Taliban supporting leopards in Afghanistan. #charitybeginsathome :sarcasm:

_________________
When given the choice between two evils, do the one you haven't done yet.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 17171
Windchime wrote:
Golf n Gamble wrote:
Slickgreen wrote:
john wrote:
Good job getting suckered in on that stupid adopt-a-wild-animal scam. You could've helped a kid in need.... just sayin'

I thought that first, then I figured he most likely made it up to make himself look human for once and not just a narcissistic creep.


Ha...nice try, Slick


$8 a month in to perpetuity, automatic withdrawal.-


When I commit, I commit


..... Just another addition to my legacy :file:

Just doin everything I possibly can to save the Snow Leopard


Less than $100 a year? You big spender, you. What a legacy. :lol:


Just one of a thousand things on my resume...Just another layer on an outstanding legacy- My greatest acomplishment is keeping my wife happy for 39.5 years of the 40 years we've been together, and getting at least 10,000 people better wages and benefits- The ripple effects of my union work will go into internity. Amongst many other things... Lives were saved (healthcare) and kids went to college (increased wages) because of my organizing

_________________
The people’s tyrant: The swindling demagogue who cultivates their fears and positions himself as the protector.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... -elections


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 21 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
POWERED_BY