It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:40 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:42 am 

Golf n Gamble wrote:
joeschmo wrote:
Golf n Gamble wrote:
joeschmo wrote:
oh, sorry. I'm starting to get it now. lol

There should have been a simple middle class only tax credit, adjusted every year for some estimate of gas price burden on the middle class. Great post! Where is my TrumpGascare tax subsidy credit? SOBs

Im surprised you didn't lie and tell us all how great your life has been after getting this great windfall from Trump... All We the People got was more debt

Remember debt? Your big issue from 2008 to 2016?

I've already commented here multiple times on the debt and tax cuts, I had some problems with how they were done.

Pay attention maybe you will learn something, instead of making made-up assumptions and false accusations.

Before the election you asked me "what i'm gonna tell my grankids" if I voted for Hillary- Because of all (her) debt.

I told you she wouldnt add as much as Trump- Looks like I was right because The Donald just gave cash rich corporations and billionaires a government credit card and told them to buy whatever they want

So if we continue to see record tax revenue going to our government, what will that say about your prediction? I know you are mathematically challenged, but surely you understand simple addition, right?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:14 pm 

Slickgreen wrote:
Golf n Gamble wrote:
joeschmo wrote:
Golf n Gamble wrote:
joeschmo wrote:
oh, sorry. I'm starting to get it now. lol

There should have been a simple middle class only tax credit, adjusted every year for some estimate of gas price burden on the middle class. Great post! Where is my TrumpGascare tax subsidy credit? SOBs

Im surprised you didn't lie and tell us all how great your life has been after getting this great windfall from Trump... All We the People got was more debt

Remember debt? Your big issue from 2008 to 2016?

I've already commented here multiple times on the debt and tax cuts, I had some problems with how they were done.

Pay attention maybe you will learn something, instead of making made-up assumptions and false accusations.

Before the election you asked me "what i'm gonna tell my grankids" if I voted for Hillary- Because of all (her) debt.

I told you she wouldnt add as much as Trump- Looks like I was right because The Donald just gave cash rich corporations and billionaires a government credit card and told them to buy whatever they want

So if we continue to see record tax revenue going to our government, what will that say about your prediction? I know you are mathematically challenged, but surely you understand simple addition, right?

Im all for a cut in the military/security budget and a real middle class tax break...

All we the people got was more debt..

And you gleefully celebrate it like some raving lunatic?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:11 pm 

Record receipts in taxes. When the stock market is at 25K, stock sales bring in more $$$ for the Feds.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:25 pm 

Tarryall wrote:
Record receipts in taxes. When the stock market is at 25K, stock sales bring in more $$$ for the Feds.

Nonsense

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:21 am 

Golf n Gamble wrote:
Tarryall wrote:

Nonsense

Your typical economicall illiterate rebuttal. If you are paying capital gains of 25% on a $100 stock you bought for $80, you would send $5 to the US Treasury when you sell it. If that stock rises to from $80 to $200 under President Trump, and he lowers the tax rate to 20%, the treasury gets $24. So lowering taxes can raise tax receipts. Especially after growth rises after the Obama economic quagmire.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:41 am 

Tarryall wrote:
Golf n Gamble wrote:
Tarryall wrote:

Nonsense

Your typical economicall illiterate rebuttal. If you are paying capital gains of 25% on a $100 stock you bought for $80, you would send $5 to the US Treasury when you sell it. If that stock rises to from $80 to $200 under President Trump, and he lowers the tax rate to 20%, the treasury gets $24. So lowering taxes can raise tax receipts. Especially after growth rises after the Obama economic quagmire.

Nonsense.... :lol:

And Obama pulled us out of a tailspin, a death spiral - And saved us from another Great Depression...

Thats all

:lol:

Funny how I have to keep reminding you of that

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:58 pm 

The FED and low interest rates rebounded the economy, along with pent up demand.

All Obama did was waste several more Trillion on expanding entitlement programs permanently and unpaid for btw.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:58 pm 

joeschmo wrote:
The FED and low interest rates rebounded the economy, along with pent up demand.

All Obama did was waste several more Trillion on expanding entitlement programs permanently and unpaid for btw.

Yeah, an unpaid for war woulda been better- :lol:

BTW-What entitlement programs did he expand by trillions? Break it down for us Joe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:19 am 

Food Stamps was increased to the highest level ever under President Obama.