It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:40 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

 




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:49 pm
Posts: 6058
Location: earth
Golf n Gamble wrote:
joeschmo wrote:
Golf n Gamble wrote:
joeschmo wrote:
oh, sorry. I'm starting to get it now. lol

There should have been a simple middle class only tax credit, adjusted every year for some estimate of gas price burden on the middle class. Great post! Where is my TrumpGascare tax subsidy credit? SOBs


Im surprised you didn't lie and tell us all how great your life has been after getting this great windfall from Trump... All We the People got was more debt

Remember debt? Your big issue from 2008 to 2016?



I've already commented here multiple times on the debt and tax cuts, I had some problems with how they were done.

Pay attention maybe you will learn something, instead of making made-up assumptions and false accusations.


Before the election you asked me "what i'm gonna tell my grankids" if I voted for Hillary- Because of all (her) debt.

I told you she wouldnt add as much as Trump- Looks like I was right because The Donald just gave cash rich corporations and billionaires a government credit card and told them to buy whatever they want

So if we continue to see record tax revenue going to our government, what will that say about your prediction? I know you are mathematically challenged, but surely you understand simple addition, right?

_________________
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
Charles Bukowski


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 17614
Slickgreen wrote:
Golf n Gamble wrote:
joeschmo wrote:
Golf n Gamble wrote:
joeschmo wrote:
oh, sorry. I'm starting to get it now. lol

There should have been a simple middle class only tax credit, adjusted every year for some estimate of gas price burden on the middle class. Great post! Where is my TrumpGascare tax subsidy credit? SOBs


Im surprised you didn't lie and tell us all how great your life has been after getting this great windfall from Trump... All We the People got was more debt

Remember debt? Your big issue from 2008 to 2016?



I've already commented here multiple times on the debt and tax cuts, I had some problems with how they were done.

Pay attention maybe you will learn something, instead of making made-up assumptions and false accusations.


Before the election you asked me "what i'm gonna tell my grankids" if I voted for Hillary- Because of all (her) debt.

I told you she wouldnt add as much as Trump- Looks like I was right because The Donald just gave cash rich corporations and billionaires a government credit card and told them to buy whatever they want

So if we continue to see record tax revenue going to our government, what will that say about your prediction? I know you are mathematically challenged, but surely you understand simple addition, right?



Im all for a cut in the military/security budget and a real middle class tax break...

All we the people got was more debt..

And you gleefully celebrate it like some raving lunatic?

_________________
The people’s tyrant: The swindling demagogue who cultivates their fears and positions himself as the protector.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... -elections


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:45 pm
Posts: 11571
Record receipts in taxes. When the stock market is at 25K, stock sales bring in more $$$ for the Feds.

_________________
When given the choice between two evils, do the one you haven't done yet.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 17614
Tarryall wrote:
Record receipts in taxes. When the stock market is at 25K, stock sales bring in more $$$ for the Feds.



Nonsense

_________________
The people’s tyrant: The swindling demagogue who cultivates their fears and positions himself as the protector.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... -elections


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:45 pm
Posts: 11571
Golf n Gamble wrote:
Tarryall wrote:
Record receipts in taxes. When the stock market is at 25K, stock sales bring in more $$$ for the Feds.



Nonsense

Your typical economicall illiterate rebuttal. If you are paying capital gains of 25% on a $100 stock you bought for $80, you would send $5 to the US Treasury when you sell it. If that stock rises to from $80 to $200 under President Trump, and he lowers the tax rate to 20%, the treasury gets $24. So lowering taxes can raise tax receipts. Especially after growth rises after the Obama economic quagmire.

_________________
When given the choice between two evils, do the one you haven't done yet.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 17614
Tarryall wrote:
Golf n Gamble wrote:
Tarryall wrote:
Record receipts in taxes. When the stock market is at 25K, stock sales bring in more $$$ for the Feds.



Nonsense

Your typical economicall illiterate rebuttal. If you are paying capital gains of 25% on a $100 stock you bought for $80, you would send $5 to the US Treasury when you sell it. If that stock rises to from $80 to $200 under President Trump, and he lowers the tax rate to 20%, the treasury gets $24. So lowering taxes can raise tax receipts. Especially after growth rises after the Obama economic quagmire.





Nonsense.... :lol:

And Obama pulled us out of a tailspin, a death spiral - And saved us from another Great Depression...

Thats all

:lol:

Funny how I have to keep reminding you of that

_________________
The people’s tyrant: The swindling demagogue who cultivates their fears and positions himself as the protector.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... -elections


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:28 pm
Posts: 6212
The FED and low interest rates rebounded the economy, along with pent up demand.

All Obama did was waste several more Trillion on expanding entitlement programs permanently and unpaid for btw.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Posts: 17614
joeschmo wrote:
The FED and low interest rates rebounded the economy, along with pent up demand.

All Obama did was waste several more Trillion on expanding entitlement programs permanently and unpaid for btw.


Yeah, an unpaid for war woulda been better- :lol:

BTW-What entitlement programs did he expand by trillions? Break it down for us Joe

_________________
The people’s tyrant: The swindling demagogue who cultivates their fears and positions himself as the protector.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... -elections


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:45 pm
Posts: 11571
Food Stamps was increased to the highest level ever under President Obama.

_________________
When given the choice between two evils, do the one you haven't done yet.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mtnvicky and 23 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
POWERED_BY