It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:59 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:06 am 

I can't remember which Senator said he was quitting because Washington sucks the soul out of you. Hillary soul is sucked out a long time ago.

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:08 am 

Cinnamongirl wrote:
I can't remember which Senator said he was quitting because Washington sucks the soul out of you. Hillary soul is sucked out a long time ago.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:24 am 

Slickgreen wrote:
Cinnamongirl wrote:

Yeah...We all know that

She's history, get over her... :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:47 pm 

President Trump has already amassed 88 million dollars in donations. Think he will have a serious primary challenger? Hillary's war chest in 2016 was over one billion dollars. Which Democrat is most likely to raise that?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:00 pm 

Tarryall wrote:
President Trump has already amassed 88 million dollars in donations. Think he will have a serious primary challenger? Hillary's war chest in 2016 was over one billion dollars. Which Democrat is most likely to raise that?

You just throw out shit and hope it sticks

I don't BUY anything you try to sell

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:24 am 

Golf n Gamble wrote:
Tarryall wrote:

What am I trying to sell? I have to believe that if Hillary is healthy and can find some early backers, she will run again. She wants this so bad. But notice I put those conditions in. Have to think America wants someone younger than Trump and her.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:41 am 

Tarryall wrote:
Golf n Gamble wrote:
Tarryall wrote:

What am I trying to sell? I have to believe that if Hillary is healthy and can find some early backers, she will run again. She wants this so bad. But notice I put those conditions in. Have to think America wants someone younger than Trump and her.

Hillary is dumb enough and delusional enough to believe there are still people who believe in her. She never had many in the first place, she just wasn't Trump.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:32 am 

Slickgreen wrote:
Tarryall wrote:
Golf n Gamble wrote:
Tarryall wrote:

Hillary is dumb enough and delusional enough to believe there are still people who believe in her. She never had many in the first place, she just wasn't Trump.

Nope she was just establishment...

People are sick of it and so am I, it doesn't mean I'm going to vote for a fascist wannabe dictator... Sanders would have crushed Trump..

You know it, I know it, we all know it, so don't try to dispute it

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:34 am 

Golf n Gamble wrote:
Slickgreen wrote:
Tarryall wrote:
Golf n Gamble wrote:
Tarryall wrote:

Nope she was just establishment...

People are sick of it and so am I, polymer clay boat for a fascist dictator... Sanders would have crushed Trump..

You know it, I know it, we all know it, so don't try to dispute it

Oh I have no doubt. YOUR party screwed itself harder than you do on a daily basis, so they got what they deserved.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:36 am 

Agreed... and that was a talk and text error there I corrected it in the original posting

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next