It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:41 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 11:37 am 

Douchebag is back with his same play... never counters an argument with facts, just gets her rocks off bashing more educated opinions then leave for another week.

BTW dumbass, there's a whole lot of Republicans that would like to hang Trump, including Mueller.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 11:40 am 

Slickgreen wrote:
Douchebag is back with his same play... never counters an argument with facts, just gets his giant rocks off bashing less educated opinions then leave for another week.

Nobody has seen the results of the investigation.? rofllol
Was I supposed to have conducted my own investigation and present my facts here today? :Hysterical:

I will say this though...Any idiot can see all the smoke- I'm guessing that our president is compromised

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 6:39 am 

Golf n Gamble wrote:
Slickgreen wrote:
Douchebag is back with his same play... never counters an argument with facts, just gets his giant rocks off bashing less educated opinions then leave for another week.

Was I supposed to have conducted my own investigation and present my facts here today? :Hysterical:

I will say this though...Any idiot can see all the smoke- I'm guessing that our president is compromised

Make a stand you POS. If you're only guessing, then you're just like the worthless media that has endlessly insinuated the president's guilt for over a year and still came up with NOTHING. If you know this topic so well, make one of your bold predictions so we can look back and mock your worthless ass. Maybe your guarantee of a Hillary presidency still haunts you?

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 6:54 am 

Slickgreen wrote:
Golf n Gamble wrote:
Slickgreen wrote:

Make a stand you POS. If you're only guessing, then you're just like the worthless media that has endlessly insinuated the president's guilt for over a year and still came up with NOTHING. If you know this topic so well, make one of your bold predictions so we can look back and mock your worthless ass. Maybe your guarantee of a Hillary presidency still haunts you?

I'm seeing smoke pour out of a house...I'm guessing there's a fire in there, but I don't know for sure until I see it.

And I'm a numbers cruncher when it comes to betting- In the history of America the polls have never been that wrong, I went by the poll numbers on that election, its business- It was nothing personal and I think I won more money of a football game that night than I lost on Hillary- Its was a Mac conference game...Western Michigan maybe? That night or the next night- Big Win

I bet everynight so a bet I made 2 years ago is nothing that haunts me :lol:

Here's last nights expert plays- Cubs got rained out

STRAIGHT WAGER 05/17/18 09:52 MDT
Bet $ 400.00 to win $ 520.00 (paid $ 920.00) Result: Wager Won
Colorado Rockies C Bettis 5 vs San Francisco Giants J Samardzija 3 05/17/18 20:15 MDT Colorado Rockies +130 Listed

2. BET#: 543636352
Bet $ 555.00 to win $ 500.00 (paid $ 555.00) Result: No Action
Chicago Cubs J Lester 0 vs Atlanta Braves M Soroka 0 05/17/18 20:30 MDT Chicago Cubs -111 Listed

3. BET#: 543636351
Bet $ 401.00 to win $ 529.00 (paid $ 930.00) Result: Wager Won
Philadelphia Phillies V Velasquez 6 vs St. Louis Cardinals L Weaver 2 05/17/18 17:15 MDT Philadelphia Phillies +132 Listed

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:08 am 

The house has been smoking for a year dumbass, and most of the smoke is created by biased, lying, corrupt investigators. Everything has been leaked form day one and you still think there's some hidden evidence nobody has found yet? LOL, keep dreaming but there will be nothing.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:19 am 

Slickgreen wrote:
The house has been smoking for a year dumbass, and most of the smoke is created by biased, lying, corrupt investigators. Everything has been leaked form day one and you still think there's some hidden evidence nobody has found yet? LOL, keep dreaming but there will be nothing.

Patients! Patients my friend. Have some Patients...

It took 4 years do investigate Bill Clintons blow job and they're still investigating Benghazi right? Relax, lets hear all the evidence- Don't be afraid of the truth

It wont hurt you

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:27 am 

It's really all you loser Democrats left. If the investigation was over, what would your worthless liberals run on? Name some big issues that voters care about that your people can make better. In 2008 it was healthcare and they gave us massive cost increases with diminished choices... brilliant!

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:09 am 

Slickgreen wrote:
It's really all you loser Democrats left. If the investigation was over, what would your worthless liberals run on?

Do you have a few weeks? :lol:

The Laundry list of Trump corruption and lies is literally endless- We get a new edition everyday..

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:16 am 

Golf n Gamble wrote:
Bet $ 400.00 to win $ 520.00 (paid $ 920.00) Result: Wager Won
Colorado Rockies C Bettis 5 vs San Francisco Giants J Samardzija 3 05/17/18 20:15 MDT Colorado Rockies +130 Listed

Right after Gonzales smashed that single into right center in the top of the 12th inning (1:20) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4ArIwc ... ure=onebox

Lil Precious walked in on me doing the Donkey Roll.. She caught me

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:10 am 

Golf n Gamble wrote:
Slickgreen wrote:
It's really all you loser Democrats left. If the investigation was over, what would your worthless liberals run on?

Do you have a few weeks? :lol:

The Laundry list of Trump corruption and lies is literally endless- We get a new edition everyday..

Any of Trump's lies are tiny compared to Obama's that were used to deceive voters in to voting for his worthless ass..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next