It is currently Sun May 20, 2018 5:13 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Allroos Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 3:44 pm 

john wrote:
Slickgreen wrote:
john wrote:
I'd love to see him succeed here with this.

Then you can't possibly be a Democrat/liberal/progressive...

You certainly like your boxes lol
:like:

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 3:52 pm 

Tarryall wrote:
Too late for Otto Warmbier who was tortured to death under President Obama's watch

Trump tweets suggest he forgot that 2 of the 3 hostages were taken under his watch.
And he's not the first to negotiate prisoner release. Two Americans were released in 2014 after a visit by James Clapper, Obama's director of national intelligence.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:54 am 

john wrote:
Slickgreen wrote:
john wrote:
I'd love to see him succeed here with this.

Then you can't possibly be a Democrat/liberal/progressive...

You certainly like your boxes lol

Show me one prominent Democrat/liberal/progressive who has publicly stated that he/she would like to see Trump succeed at anything that would help his presidency. I'm not saying that is not possible to be on the left right now and at the same time hope Trump succeeds, but you have to admit the numbers of those people have to be extremely low. If Trump succeeds, the Dems and many of the Republicans are going to be devastated as they imagine their power being threatened by future outsiders who can actually accomplish something. John, you of all people on this board know I'm right.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 4:14 am 

Photo-fish wrote:
Tarryall wrote:
And now a group of Congressmen have nominated President Trump for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Yeah, Because insulting a foreign leader and then threatening the populace with Fire and Fury are certainty peaceful traits.

Uplated Teddy tactics? Tweet loudly and carry a big stick? Ruthless dictators only understand strength.