It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:32 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

Post subject: Re: leftist "comedy"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:02 pm 

Some of their comedy could be funny. They need to take a page from the King Johnny Carson.

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:51 pm 

Is there such a thing as a republican comedian? that's about as ridiculous as a Christian heavy metal band...

You guys are nerds..

#totalyuncool

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:17 pm 

Photo-fish wrote:
They booked the comedian and prolly should have known her style beforehand. I saw a few clips and didn't think her jabs were all that funny.

The amusing part is that our president says the same types of jabs and insults and he is serious about it..... Mocking the handicapped, slamming veterans, women, immigrants and more recently Special Olympians and not a peep from the right.

But make a jab at a place and time that it is expected????
:Crying:
Snowflake alert!

Incorrect. Plenty of NeverTrumpers on the Right. George Will, Bill Kristol, George W. Bush. Old guard Republicans hate Trump. Think he is a classless clod.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:39 am 

Golf n Gamble wrote:
Is there such a thing as a republican comedian? that's about as ridiculous as a Christian heavy metal band...

You guys are nerds..

#totalyuncool

They are rare because the entertainment world is ruled by leftist morons and it's a lot harder to get on the big stage. I think Dennis Miller could destroy most leftist comedians when it comes to political comedy because he actually has a brain and understands what common sense means.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 8:12 am 

Slickgreen wrote:
Golf n Gamble wrote:

You guys are nerds..

#totalyuncool

They are rare because the entertainment world is ruled by leftist morons and it's a lot harder to get on the big stage. I think Dennis Miller could destroy most leftist comedians when it comes to political comedy because he actually has a brain and understands what common sense means.

Always playin the victim.. :crying2:

Let me tell ya how the world works, you cry baby. It doesnt matter what you are.. If you're funny, people will pay to see you. You guys are backward, sick, humorless, genuine a-holes.. and that's not entertaining

You're not appealing to anybody..

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 8:38 am 

The last person I'd want to appeal to is a douchebag like yourself.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:39 am 

I finally got a chance to listen to this. What was the big deal? It wasn't all that insulting personally, just calling them liars. So what? People spend WAY too much time finding ways to be offended and not enough time thinking....

Phil Mudd, Deputy Director FBI under Robert Mueller

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:52 am 

john wrote:
I finally got a chance to listen to this. What was the big deal? It wasn't all that insulting personally, just calling them liars. So what? People spend WAY too much time finding ways to be offended and not enough time thinking....

I agree... while we're all living life on Friday night , the PC Police Joe and Slick were at home clutching their pearls while watching C-SPAN

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 11:56 am 

I'm just trying to figure out why somebody would hire that woman just because of her whiny voice, she's stupid

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 4:24 pm 

john wrote:

Well she did seem to focus on Sarah Sanders who has been getting destroyed by the left because of her looks for as long as she's been in that position. The left doesn't have a problem berating women as long as they are conservatives. I just thought it was pretty classless and definitely lacking in humor.