It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:08 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:58 am 

Karma's a bitch, aint it?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:20 pm 

Im I the only one one that has a problem with Wells Fargo? I called for a (union) boycott of them in the 90's...and I think its still in effect..its still on the list, same with Coors I believe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:46 pm 

I’m with you on Wells Fargo but it was because they screwed me personally. I heard about all the other stuff later.

Phil Mudd, Deputy Director FBI under Robert Mueller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:54 pm 

john wrote:
I’m with you on Wells Fargo but it was because they screwed me personally. I heard about all the other stuff later.

I think they do all banks a disservice ...They make people wanna hide their money in their mattress's again.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:17 pm 

Trivia: Northwest bought Wells Fargo decades ago. Their name was mud due to horrible ethics in the banking business so they took on the Wells Fargo name. Now Wells Fargo is trash. I don't mind WF, they comped me a week long trip to Vegas, but I bank with a local credit union. Don't trust the big banks. At one time, it was illegal to have branch banking in this state. Kept the Wall Street banks away. Do not know why they changed the rules.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:22 pm 

First fatality on a US flight in a very long time. And first in the entire history of Southwest.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:26 pm 

yes, the actual topic. The aircraft engines are supposed to contain a fan blade failure, if that is what happened.

I was on a plane at the old Stapelton ready to launch down the runway and the fan blade blew up, loud bang and then back to the gate. Whoops.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:00 pm 

Tarryall wrote:
Trivia: Northwest bought Wells Fargo decades ago. Their name was mud due to horrible ethics in the banking business so they took on the Wells Fargo name. Now Wells Fargo is trash. I don't mind WF, they comped me a week long trip to Vegas, but I bank with a local credit union. Don't trust the big banks. At one time, it was illegal to have branch banking in this state. Kept the Wall Street banks away. Do not know why they changed the rules.

I use USAA, but you have to be a Vetran to join. You wouldnt qualify

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:44 pm 

Golf n Gamble wrote:

She was also a mom. :doh: How often does your wife have to slap you when you mouth off like this in public?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:57 pm 

Tarryall wrote:
Golf n Gamble wrote:

She was also a mom. :doh: How often does your wife have to slap you when you mouth off like this in public?

One of the biggest decisions in life is deciding how you're going to make a living. I devoted my life to improving the quality of life of others, while she chose an opposite path.. You got to screw about a half million people to become a vice president at Wells Fargo. They just don't give people that job right out of college.

And to answer your question: hardly ever