It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:37 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:45 pm 

Photo-fish wrote:
Surprised it took you that long...

? WTH? I haven't attacked you since i've been back- I was actually looking forward to your input on CG's special secret pond in another thread... I want you to answer this question honestly: Would you ever fish that Aurora pond?

I mean seriously

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:34 am 

9 times. That’s how many times law enforcement was alerted that Cruz was going to shoot up the school.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:29 am 

SRO cowered outside the school instead of dealing with the shooter. Now he’s being guarded in his house by 6 deputies. Too bad those cops didn’t care that much about the kids getting shot. Disgusting.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:42 am 

It is disgusting. If you're going to get paid to protect people, you have to f##king protect people!! But now the "logic" coming from some on the left is "well, the cop wasn't willing to risk his life to protect those kids, why would you expect a teacher to do it?". Stupid question by an ignorant journalist. It's much different when you are IN THE SCHOOL and your life and all the kid's lives around you are threatened. I would think that even the most anti-gun leftist would sing a different tune if huddled unprotected in a corner with no gun then realizing there is a gun safe in the wall that he or she could access. Would that teacher not be moving as fast as possible to get that gun and give him or herself along with the kids at least a fighting chance?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:13 am 

john wrote:
9 times. That’s how many times law enforcement was alerted that Cruz was going to shoot up the school.

This is America..Its not a crime to TALK about doing bad things- If it were we'd have 300 million people in jail- Now you want the Thought Police?

Before the rampage, the kid committed no crimes, it wasnt a Police issue, it was a mental health issue- A mental health care system (which we don't have anymore, thanks Republicans) could have prevented this. Geeeez, and after school program or just being on a little league baseball team woulda probably prevented this..Heck...If I was the kids big brother, his mentor, i'd turn him around in a week. They call him a moster, he's not a monster.. He was just a kid (probably on some weird anti depressants) that had nothing to live for

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:22 am 

Slickgreen wrote:
It is disgusting. If you're going to get paid to protect people, you have to f##king protect people!! But now the "logic" coming from some on the left is "well, the cop wasn't willing to risk his life to protect those kids, why would you expect a teacher to do it?". Stupid question by an ignorant journalist. It's much different when you are IN THE SCHOOL and your life and all the kid's lives around you are threatened. I would think that even the most anti-gun leftist would sing a different tune if huddled unprotected in a corner with no gun then realizing there is a gun safe in the wall that he or she could access. Would that teacher not be moving as fast as possible to get that gun and give him or herself along with the kids at least a fighting chance?

Youre answer to this is your same answer to 911..KILL EM ALL

Well, we all saw how well that worked out- A couple million dead and 6 trillion dollars and counting and were no safer- In fact we created more terrorists. Instead of arming and training all 3.3 million teachers (lol) which is triple the number POLICE OFFICERS we have in this country! Maybe we could give a little more attention to our troubled kids-

Even in the most oppresive police state you can't stop anybody who wants to commit a terrorist attack...Maybe we should work on not creating terrorists. It's a lot cheaper and we get to keep our freedoms

Ya think?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:20 am 

Go back to your corner troll. The adults are having a discussion with real facts, not your fantasyland bs.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:25 am 

Golf n Gamble wrote:
Photo-fish wrote:

? WTH? I haven't attacked you since i've been back- I was actually looking forward to your input on CG's special secret pond in another thread... I want you to answer this question honestly: Would you ever fish that Aurora pond?

I mean seriously

I'll try fishing anywhere at least once.
Did you know her "pond" holds the current state record for tiger musky? Or that it has a reel good population of large and small mouth bass with a minimum size limit of 18"?

Prolly not because you are a bait fisherman and her "pond" is flies and lures only.

Personally I like wild places with little to no crowds, but if I was in the area I might try it out. I always have at least 2 rod/reels in my truck ready to go.

BTW Tarryall creek is wide open and fishing great if you know where the best public access is located. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:46 pm 

john wrote:
SRO cowered outside the school instead of dealing with the shooter. Now he’s being guarded in his house by 6 deputies. Too bad those cops didn’t care that much about the kids getting shot. Disgusting.

Hello, Mcfly

Cops are trained to protect themselves, gather evidence and build cases against you and me

Thats it- So think about that the next time you "Thank them for thier service"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:49 pm 

Photo-fish wrote:
Golf n Gamble wrote:
Photo-fish wrote:

I mean seriously

I'll try fishing anywhere at least once.
Did you know her "pond" holds the current state record for tiger musky? Or that it has a reel good population of large and small mouth bass with a minimum size limit of 18"?

Prolly not because you are a bait fisherman and her "pond" is flies and lures only.

Personally I like wild places with little to no crowds, but if I was in the area I might try it out. I always have at least 2 rod/reels in my truck ready to go.

BTW Tarryall creek is wide open and fishing great if you know where the best public access is located. :wink:

Yeah I know... I've been fishing there since you were in elementary school... And I have pictures to prove it, and I was tieing fly's when your mommy was zipperin up your fly before kindergarden

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next