It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:39 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:35 pm 

This thread will get zero serious responses

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:54 pm 

:gleeful: :gleeful: :gleeful: :gleeful: :gleeful: :gleeful: :gleeful: :gleeful:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:58 pm 

I don’t have time to listen now but is this the guy who’s saying that the dollar will crumble because of losing its status as the oil standard?

Marshall McLuhan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:12 pm 

Slickgreen wrote:
:gleeful: :gleeful: :gleeful: :gleeful: :gleeful: :gleeful: :gleeful: :gleeful:

See what I mean?

I need a higher level of discussion- I can't hang with Chroma but if she's a 10, i'm 3.89 and the RightWingnuts here are a negative zero

So stupid

#crestfallen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:45 pm 

Hucklebarry wrote:
the RightWingnuts here are a negative zero

So stupid

Ah, the number zero is neither negative nor positive.

I need a higher level of discussion too, I can't discuss economics with flunky math illiterates. :shakingh:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:53 pm 

Another Jimmy Dorey video? Well I suppose that is slightly better than all the HuffPost garbage LJ used to post.

BWAHAHAHAHA! :gleeful: rofllol :drunk:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:31 pm 

Our government is a mess and I feel that our lack of having to do difficult things, our non gratitude is going to be the end of us. Like Rome but slower.

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:29 pm 

:rolleyes: alright....Thats it

I've had enough

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:28 am 

I'm just not too impressed with these blowhard hacks like Jimmy Dorey and Bill Maher. :Snooze They love to act snide and arrogant, swear a lot, and pretend to also hate the democrat establishment to try and make themselves look smarter than and superior to everyone else. Yet they have no rational workable new ideas other than confiscate all the money and redistribute it. Yeah that will work. Look what happens to most mega lottery winners. fyi

And what is with this new thing of brain washing the younger generation to hate capitalism? It is the new Bernie Sandrism generation. lol

That's It'ssssssy!

Instead of a drive-by :blahblah: pundit video post, summarize a detailed argument about something in a sentence or two so we can shoot it down and rip it to shreds! Lol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:24 am 

Yeah this is just the way it is and we can't do anything about it.. :lol: a few people get all the money and land...

You're an idiot, how about we just go to back to the tax rates we had during Reagan's presidency? How about we have politician represent us (we the people) instead of Corporations and Banks who pay them, by stop letting them pay them?

It's real simple Joe...

That's really it now- I'm at the airport ...I'll see you in June.. by the way I have two grown sons living at my house right now and both are gun nuts and are just dying to shoot anyone that comes near my house.. so stay away..

You guys are the dumbest guys I know. Dead serious.. I only come here out of extreme boredom.. I've been home for about a month and we've only left the house like 5 times.. there's just nothing to do here, and if you want to do something you have to drive there.. You guys and CG are like characters of the stupid Americans .. sometimes I don't even think you're real, your just trolling because you just can't be this dumb. Clinging so tightly to your bullshit... for instance how many times do you have to see that the money never trickles down to us yet you keep wheeling out 1980 talking points..? it's just fucking boring talking to you

#brainwashed

I got to be honest with you ...So glad to get away from "people" like you