It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:41 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partners Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Allroos Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:12 am 

Golf n Gamble wrote:
ChromaKey wrote:
Slickgreen wrote:
ChromaKey wrote:
Slickgreen wrote:
ChromaKey wrote:
Like I was saying.

Take the easy way out, it's ok.

Nothing about the way of that failed election is going to be easy.

I'm talking about the questions you never answer, but you knew that. :happy::

I don't care about the question. Clinton's irrelevant, she always was a neo-liberal affront. That might have been tolerable, but she was also a militarist and expressed crypto-racist ideation against "Super Predators" (African-American teens if I recall). She has not been a willing champion for LGBTQI, and then there was the whole:

It's clear for all to see her heart was in the wrong place, she fell hard on the wrong side of history over half-a-century ago, and she fights still for the enemy of The People and progress as a contemptuous culture warrior and politician who is so warped they service their own power first rather than principles of actual progress. She's a part of the political pathology of the past, her political alignment is right-of-center, and it's standing alongside the same people who hate liberty and equality and corruption-free progressive People's government.

Of course, if her judgement were any good in the first place, she would not be a crypto-rightist, so clearly it's no surprise she underestimated the left-of-center community she ideologically opposes but wants to claim in some great nihilistic act of political identity theft for everyone who ever opposed Goldwater and his ilk. Now we can see with 20/20 clarity in hindsight all of the visceral and demented psychological and spiritual harm that they have wrongfully perpetuated upon the United States of America and its free people and culture, and everyone else they could aim their miscreated powers at. Never again. Monsterous monsters, fascists, and sociopaths creating a dark illiberal world of enslavement and malaise.

:hands: total agreement

Slickgreen wrote:
Cinnamongirl wrote:
As much as you guys hate Trump, I dislike Clinton. She is so fake and soooooooooooooo political. Come on at least give us that.

They can't. These people are so plugged into CNN they can no longer think for themselves.

Dude. Have you no reading comprehension faculties whatsoever? You are embarrassing yourself, now.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:17 pm 

Dude, I was responding to CG's statement... do I need to quote her?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:34 am 

Slickgreen wrote:
ChromaKey wrote:
Golf n Gamble wrote:
ChromaKey wrote:
Slickgreen wrote:
ChromaKey wrote:
Slickgreen wrote:
ChromaKey wrote:
Like I was saying.

Take the easy way out, it's ok.

Nothing about the way of that failed election is going to be easy.

I'm talking about the questions you never answer, but you knew that. :happy::

I don't care about the question. Clinton's irrelevant, she always was a neo-liberal affront. That might have been tolerable, but she was also a militarist and expressed crypto-racist ideation against "Super Predators" (African-American teens if I recall). She has not been a willing champion for LGBTQI, and then there was the whole:

It's clear for all to see her heart was in the wrong place, she fell hard on the wrong side of history over half-a-century ago, and she fights still for the enemy of The People and progress as a contemptuous culture warrior and politician who is so warped they service their own power first rather than principles of actual progress. She's a part of the political pathology of the past, her political alignment is right-of-center, and it's standing alongside the same people who hate liberty and equality and corruption-free progressive People's government.

Of course, if her judgement were any good in the first place, she would not be a crypto-rightist, so clearly it's no surprise she underestimated the left-of-center community she ideologically opposes but wants to claim in some great nihilistic act of political identity theft for everyone who ever opposed Goldwater and his ilk. Now we can see with 20/20 clarity in hindsight all of the visceral and demented psychological and spiritual harm that they have wrongfully perpetuated upon the United States of America and its free people and culture, and everyone else they could aim their miscreated powers at. Never again. Monsterous monsters, fascists, and sociopaths creating a dark illiberal world of enslavement and malaise.

:hands: total agreement

Slickgreen wrote:
Cinnamongirl wrote:
As much as you guys hate Trump, I dislike Clinton. She is so fake and soooooooooooooo political. Come on at least give us that.

They can't. These people are so plugged into CNN they can no longer think for themselves.

Dude. Have you no reading comprehension faculties whatsoever? You are embarrassing yourself, now.

Dude, I was responding to CG's statement... do I need to quote her?

Now I will proceed simply in mockery of you. My statements were intended for the context as given.

We all dislike Clinton. What part of this isn't absorbing?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:07 am 

ChromaKey wrote:
You guys seem to love reliving the cognitive dissonance and political trauma of the failed 2016 US election over and over and over again. It seems a bit compulsive and obsessive, you know. Maybe you should bend that energy instead toward saving the world.

Sorry CK but it is Hillary that is reliving the cognitive dissonance and political trauma of her failed 2016 US election bid over and over and over again. With her loser whiny/blame/excuse, book tour promotion, and interviews with the Media. It is Hillary that should go away and shutTFU, not us.

And isn't it a bit presumptuous of you to lecture anyone here about bending energy toward saving the world? You don't really know any of us personally or what we do/did in real life. This is just a message board and chit chat. Or are you under the delusion that your verbosity and long-winded, sometimes potty-mouthed dissertations are helping somehow to save the world? :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:24 am 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:10 pm 

joeschmo wrote:
And isn't it a bit presumptuous of you to lecture anyone here about bending energy toward saving the world? You don't really know any of us personally or what we do/did in real life. This is just a message board and chit chat. Or are you under the delusion that your verbosity and long-winded, sometimes potty-mouthed dissertations are helping somehow to save the world? :)

Nope, it's not. This is functionally Evergreen's town hall, for lack of a more suitable civic space. We don't know you? A man's words are a distillation of their spirit. All our individual actions as wakeful souls on the face of God's planet matter because we contain her divinity. Mother nature is not afraid to express herself earnestly, and neither should we be when confronted defiantly with wrongful affront.