It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:33 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partners Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Allroos Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:09 am 

Ft. Meyers will be fine and greyhounds can swim....

Phil Mudd, Deputy Director FBI under Robert Mueller

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:25 am 

I made some calls, the best I could do was get someone to put big X's of duct tape on my windows...and that cost me a couple hundred bucks- The dogs have been moved (at great expense) to Ebro and Orange park. This godam global warming is costing me a fortune

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:37 am 

Hope your penthouse makes it, this is all very scarey. Waiting for Trump to say maybe this isn't China's money making scheme after all.
All the generators and emergency supplies were sent to Houston, very hard for people to find what they need.

When did bottled water become a necessity? Turn on the tap and fill jugs like we do here.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:05 am 

Key West police ordered to leave. :VeryScared:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:17 pm 

Some Key West live webcams... There are still people wandering around there? nuts

Hit F5 if the cam gets stuck to restart it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGD1byu7gJc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUhXfVNW-Jg

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:26 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaErEed7UPI

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:31 pm 

Southernmost point webcam, key west

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7ld45pUueQ

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:23 pm 

I wasn't expecting much here but there are trees down all over. I've been trying to get to one of my sites for hours.

Phil Mudd, Deputy Director FBI under Robert Mueller

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:00 am 

Quote:
FEMA auctioned disaster trailers before Harvey made landfall
DenverPost, By Michael R. Sisak and Emily Schmall of AP, September 16, 2017 at 8:55 am

The federal government auctioned off disaster-response trailers at fire-sale prices just before Harvey devastated southeast Texas, reducing an already diminished supply of mobile homes ahead of what could become the nation’s largest-ever housing mission.

More than 100 2017-model Federal Emergency Management Agency trailers were sold over the two days before the Category 4 hurricane landed in the Gulf Coast, an analysis of government data by The Associated Press found. Harvey was already projected to be a monster storm that would inflict unprecedented damage.

The federal government auctioned off disaster-response trailers at fire-sale prices just before Harvey devastated southeast Texas, reducing an already diminished supply of mobile homes ahead of what could become the nation’s largest-ever housing mission.

More than 100 2017-model Federal Emergency Management Agency trailers were sold over the two days before the Category 4 hurricane landed in the Gulf Coast, an analysis of government data by The Associated Press found. Harvey was already projected to be a monster storm that would inflict unprecedented damage.
(full article) http://www.denverpost.com/2017/09/16/fema-auctioned-disaster-trailers-before-harvey/

Why would you buy something in 2017 (let me guess: no-bids contract?) and then liquidate it for pennies on the dollar just before its intended service is required by the public? Is this some longhand form of embezzlement?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:19 pm 

ChromaKey wrote:

Why would you buy something in 2017 (let me guess: no-bids contract?) and then liquidate it for pennies on the dollar just before its intended service is required by the public? Is this some longhand form of embezzlement?

When has your wonderful big government ever made economically wise decisions with our money? You are pretty naive.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next