It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:43 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partners Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Allroos Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

Post subject: Let's ask Russia
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:08 am 

John's worried about in-u-end-o. On all this Russian election interference, let's go to the source, shall we?
Well ahead of our elections there was this -

Feb, 2016 - At the Infoforum 2016, Andrey Krutskikh (Senior advisor to Putin)

Credit MSNBC

Hindsight's 20/20. I think we know what that "something" was now.
By June Russia began its operation against the U.S. election , by late July the FBI began investigating.

Related -
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/po ... n-warfare/

Post subject: Re: Let's ask Russia
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:32 am 

Hum... let's see. In February of 2016, Trump was leading in the primaries but nobody ever thought he would win the general. Maybe they were talking about the $20 million cash donation to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for Uranium...

Phil Mudd, Deputy Director FBI under Robert Mueller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:17 pm 

You need took closer to home to find suitable blame for Trump.

I'm guessing their "something" is a kick ass quantum computer that can tear holes in encryption, or some other moonshot technology. We're overdue for about seven kinds of technological paradigm shifts in this world of ours. It's not about artless accusations of Russian state conspiracy to throw elections with compromised low op-sec e-mail accounts.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:47 pm 

I'll tell you what. I'm going to play devil's advocate and try to build a case against Trump as pertains to the Russians.

I tend to agree with CK based on what I know now. I remember the Russians displaying some pretty advanced tech against our navy when we were rolling out our brand new, state of the art tracking system. They somehow disabled it in the Black Sea and did three simulated bombing runs just to drive the point home.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:42 pm 

Exactly. This is a bigger time in history than distracting safe places and party bickering. The "something" is SOMETHING to compare with the atomic bomb. The idea of military communications is chilling.

Russians left fingerprints all over tampering with the election, the FBI was onto them within a month. Why be so obvious unless it's the shot across the bow?

Explain Trump as POTUS anyway you want, not discounting all the contributing factors, but needles in the haystack
were found to sink the Dems. Infiltrating higher levels of government: Flynn, Sessions, Manafort, Wilbur Ross, Kushner - how many does it take - let alone Trump's chummy attitude toward Putin.

"Bloomberg reports that the incoming Republican administration's top posts will be full of advocates of warmer U.S. relations with Russia.
"These are people that Russia can do business with," Sergei Markov, an aide to the team of Russian President Vladimir Putin, told Bloomberg." - http://fortune.com/2016/12/13/donald-tr ... ks-russia/

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:16 pm 

Cbyerspace aside, follow the money.

Billionaire investor Wilbur Ross, newly confirmed Secretary of Commerce (2/28/17), resigned as vice-chairman of the Bank Of Cyprus for the role. The biggest financial institution in a country that was widely considered to be a tax haven for Russian oligarchs.

"Democrats raised questions about Ross’s tenure at the Bank of Cyprus before his confirmation, but Ross has said the White House has refused to allow him to respond to the queries. . ."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... -secretary

In the U.S., called by some "vulture capitalist" he made billions of dollars betting on bankrupt steel mills.
He rolled several American steel companies into International Steel Group, cut costs and employees, and then sold it to Mittal Steel, headquartered in The Netherlands in 2005.

He cuts U.S. jobs then, Trump promises them back now. The circle of life I guess.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:32 am 

Senate hearing live:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/537902188100 ... watch-live

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:36 pm 

Flynn is asking for a deal. Sounds like things are going to get interesting

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:41 pm 

In Russia he'd be dead already. This may be his insurance policy in more ways than one.
He's got nothing to lose.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:58 am 

Representatives of Facebook told congressional investigators Wednesday that the social network has discovered that it sold ads during the U.S. presidential campaign to a shadowy Russian company seeking to target voters, according to several people familiar with the company’s findings.

Facebook officials reported that they traced the ad sales, totaling $100,000, to a Russian “troll farm” with a history of pushing pro-Kremlin propaganda, these people said.

A small portion of the ads, which began in the summer of 2015, directly named Republican nominee Donald Trump and Democrat Hillary Clinton, the people said, although they declined to say which candidate the ads favored.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 6a34f3e827