It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:30 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partners Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Allroos Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:11 pm 

Quote:
News poem: YOU CAN DO ANYTHING
TheColoradoIndependent, Susan Greene, June 02, 2017

I moved on her like a bitch. …
Yeah, that’s her.
With the gold.
I better use some Tic Tacs
just in case I start kissing her.
You know,
I’m automatically attracted to beautiful —
I just start kissing them.
It’s like a magnet.
Just kiss.
I don’t even wait.
And when you’re a star, they let you do it.
You can do anything. …
Grab ’em by the pussy.
You can do anything.

– Donald Trump
(http://www.coloradoindependent.com/165734/news-poem-you-can-do-anything-donald-trump)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:47 am 

It's time to stop playing nice and start playing real. Haha, only serious.

What the f were you ever thinking?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:03 am 

ChromaKey wrote:

. What the F*** were you thinking?

Personally, I was thinking Hillary would continue much of Obama's destructive path and would have voted for anyone other than her, anyone. There's a few years to go before the next election... you should take up a hobby and forget politics till then. Seems like you're really stressed out and that's really bad for your health. Enjoy this beautiful weekend!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:05 am 

I'm rather enjoying myself. I've never felt more liberated. Things are going to change, right now, because that failed system of politics and in particular their politicized system of bullshit morality is no longer credible, nor will it ever again be allowed to interfere with Enlightened lives of liberty. Nobody is waiting for 2020 or 2018, friend. We will live our lives without fear, today, not some forever-tomorrow. The afterlife is a scam for the spiritually- and politically-enslaved. The political right is a sham to cover for violent psychopathic spiritual/social/political/economic tyranny, pathologically-cultivated cognitive dissonance, and an almost fetishistic predilection for world-despoilment. Mixed in with all that, of course, is their wrongful and profound contempt for everything that is by definition good, moral, decent, wise, or ethical.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:26 am 

IMHO you should wait for 2018 and 2020 otherwise you are hurting democracy. We don't want an all out war. And just FYI the RINOs in Wash just shot themselves. No one likes either side.

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:28 am 

Credible true liberal democracy in America is already long-deceased in 2017. Any delay in this heat results only in us soon enduring there being its festering corpse in our midst. It's well past due time for the wheel to turn again.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:27 am 

Yay!! Mob rule is in!!

Phil Mudd, Deputy Director FBI under Robert Mueller

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:01 pm 

Yup, your moral superiors trying to pacify your pathology and restore the peace can be styled a 'mob' in your brave-new-world post-facts Trumpist fascist-genital-servicing reality. And it must be the mad mad world around you that's "gone crazy," what with those uppity blacks, queers, pot-smokers, philosophers, artists, intellectuals, humanists, musicians, pacifists, Christians, nurturers, lovers, and wise souls fucking it all up for you with their "mob rule."

You have been unmasked, psycho.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:47 pm 

WTF are you even talking about? You're world is a strange place CK.

Phil Mudd, Deputy Director FBI under Robert Mueller

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:34 pm 

This thread doesn't feel funny. CK, psycho? AND PLEASE WATCH THE language. I have said it way more than once. We welcome all opinions but please don't over do it here.

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next