It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:00 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partners Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Allroos Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 353 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:52 pm 

ChromaKey wrote:
Yup, your moral superiors trying to pacify your pathology and restore the peace can be styled a 'mob' in your brave-new-world post-facts Trumpist fascist-genital-servicing reality. And it must be the mad mad world around you that's "gone crazy," what with those uppity blacks, queers, pot-smokers, philosophers, artists, intellectuals, humanists, musicians, pacifists, Christians, nurturers, lovers, and wise souls fucking it all up for you with their "mob rule."

You have been unmasked, psycho.

Id like to go back to this post... Just trying to understand where CK is coming from. So..apparently because I believe that a republic is preferable to a democracy because of the mob rule principle, I am at odds with all of the groups listed? I find that fascinating since I am a member of several of those groups. You do understand that in a true democracy, the minority will bear the brunt of the majority's will. A republic is the ONLY proven way to actually stick up for the minorities. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that your heart is in the right place, but you are advocating silencing and extinction of minorities with your call for "democracy".

Phil Mudd, Deputy Director FBI under Robert Mueller

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:04 am 

john wrote:
ChromaKey wrote:
Yup, your moral superiors trying to pacify your pathology and restore the peace can be styled a 'mob' in your brave-new-world post-facts Trumpist fascist-genital-servicing reality. And it must be the mad mad world around you that's "gone crazy," what with those uppity blacks, queers, pot-smokers, philosophers, artists, intellectuals, humanists, musicians, pacifists, Christians, nurturers, lovers, and wise souls fucking it all up for you with their "mob rule."

You have been unmasked, psycho.

Id like to go back to this post... Just trying to understand where CK is coming from. So..apparently because I believe that a republic is preferable to a democracy because of the mob rule principle, I am at odds with all of the groups listed? I find that fascinating since I am a member of several of those groups. You do understand that in a true democracy, the minority will bear the brunt of the majority's will. A republic is the ONLY proven way to actually stick up for the minorities. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that your heart is in the right place, but you are advocating silencing and extinction of minorities with your call for "democracy".

Well said :like: It always gives me some hope when a left leaner understands the difference and the importance of a republic vs a democracy.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:24 am 

Mexican Former Presidente Vincente Fox announces US Candidacy with first campaign video, and it is brilliant.

Sanders/Fox'17.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 353 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36