It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:15 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Please visit our local business partners Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Allroos Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:05 pm
Posts: 5365
Slickgreen wrote:
a nut with nukes

That's not the prospect, but I should anticipate that if something is started, it will be likely be reworked to appear that way. That's how this works.

Isn't it amazing how the targets of the propaganda machine always must be some combination of "unhinged" and a clown. You'd think someone would refresh the screenplay once in a while. It's a bit of trite genre piece these days. It's getting meta- now, with one in the oval office itself.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:49 pm
Posts: 5094
Location: earth
ChromaKey wrote:
Slickgreen wrote:
a nut with nukes

That's not the prospect, but I should anticipate that if something is started, it will be likely be reworked to appear that way. That's how this works.

Isn't it amazing how the targets of the propaganda machine always must be some combination of "unhinged" and a clown. You'd think someone would refresh the screenplay once in a while. It's a bit of trite genre piece these days. It's getting meta- now, with one in the oval office itself.

So you trust a dictator with no global influence other than his threat of a nuclear attack? It always amazes me how the left hears the threats of dictators who treat their citizens like slaves and somehow they always seem to blame the US. You can blame Bill Clinton for his failed strategy in 94 and soon Obama when Iran shits on that worthless agreement... but of course, you'll blame someone else.

_________________
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
Charles Bukowski


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:05 pm
Posts: 5365
There exists today almost no world leader less worthy of trust than Donald J Trump. He crosses the line from dishonest deep into the wrongful gaslighter's topography of a falsely manipulative narrative MO. There exists today no International force for good less credible than what these United States have become, particularly over the course of these past sixteen years of wrongful hegemonic international gaslighting, war crimes, and crimes against humanity. Any opportunity for redemption must necessarily come after we face these issues, indict our war criminals, and atone and make reparations for our crimes and sins against much of the planet and all of mankind.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:49 pm
Posts: 5094
Location: earth
:gleeful:

_________________
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
Charles Bukowski


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:05 pm
Posts: 5365
Slickgreen wrote:
:gleeful:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:45 pm
Posts: 10198
ChromaKey wrote:
There exists today almost no world leader less worthy of trust than Donald J Trump. He crosses the line from dishonest deep into the wrongful gaslighter's topography of a falsely manipulative narrative MO. There exists today no International force for good less credible than what these United States have become, particularly over the course of these past sixteen years of wrongful hegemonic international gaslighting, war crimes, and crimes against humanity. Any opportunity for redemption must necessarily come after we face these issues, indict our war criminals, and atone and make reparations for our crimes and sins against much of the planet and all of mankind.

You don't understand world politics. Beg for forgiveness and the world thinks you are weak and takes advantage of you. Kumbaya is a weak foreign policy.

_________________
When given the choice between two evils, do the one you haven't done yet.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:05 pm
Posts: 5365
Tarryall wrote:
Beg for forgiveness and the world thinks you are weak and takes advantage of you.

Fascinating. Is that how it works in a pathological mind? Ask neither for consent nor forgiveness? Sorry. This is completely non-credible. People who want to operate so simply have no place to stand in the decent civilized world. Maybe they should withdraw from public life, go online, and role-play whatever fantasy they like from the safety of a fictional realm with fictional victims.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:49 pm
Posts: 5094
Location: earth
Tarryall wrote:
You don't understand world politics. Beg for forgiveness and the world thinks you are weak and takes advantage of you. Kumbaya is a weak foreign policy.

That's another great point most liberals will never admit to. They don't understand the minds of dictators and believe it's an effective strategy to apologize, to make red lines then ignore them, to make deals with countries who threaten to wipe countries off the face of the earth... they just don't understand the human nature of evil people who seek more power at all costs.

_________________
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
Charles Bukowski


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:05 pm
Posts: 5365
Slickgreen wrote:
Tarryall wrote:
they just don't understand the human nature of evil people who seek more power at all costs.

Oh, you mean like Robert Mercer and Steve Bannon and fundamentalist "Christian" cults and oligarchical corporations and individuals? That kind of evil? The kind of evil with far more wealth and functional power than most world leaders and nation-states? Or also, like, say, Halliburton, Raytheon, fossil-fuel corporate, the Koch Bros, or wicked charismatic hateful men like Pat Robertson? Or degrading fascist enemies of the people like Joe Arpaio? The predators, gaslighters, and fascists of unfettered Late-Stage Capitalism's worst offenses?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:49 pm
Posts: 5094
Location: earth
ChromaKey wrote:
Slickgreen wrote:
Tarryall wrote:
they just don't understand the human nature of evil people who seek more power at all costs.

Oh, you mean like Robert Mercer and Steve Bannon and fundamentalist "Christian" cults and oligarchical corporations and individuals? That kind of evil? The kind of evil with far more wealth and functional power than most world leaders and nation-states? Or also, like, say, Halliburton, Raytheon, fossil-fuel corporate, the Koch Bros, or wicked charismatic hateful men like Pat Robertson? Or degrading fascist enemies of the people like Joe Arpaio? The predators, gaslighters, and fascists of unfettered Late-Stage Capitalism's worst offenses?

Are you saying that those people and companies have the same kind of power that a dictator with nukes has? :Hysterical: :Hysterical:

It's not even apples and oranges, it's apples and bowling balls. How many of your examples could kill millions of people with a single action?

I swear you are not capable of sticking to any topic without bringing up irrelevant liberal talking points.

_________________
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
Charles Bukowski


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
POWERED_BY