It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:11 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:26 pm 

Tarryall wrote:
Nixon talked to Mao, FDR talked to Stalin. Kim is minor league compared to those two dictators who killed tens of millions of their own people. Personally I am not expecting much out of this summit. Think it will take time to undo decades of hate and distrust.

Why do you keep making this argument when I opened up the discussion with I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH HIM GOING OVER THERE???

I said the same thing when Obama was president, you didn't..THATS THE POINT- Youre full of shit and stand for nothing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:29 pm 

Golf n Gamble wrote:
The whole worlds watching...All the dictators in all the little countries in the world know now that all they gotta do is get Nukes and threaten to use them, and voila! Your on the world stage with the POTUS sucking your dick

Really...Just meeting with him is enough, all this effusive praise by Trump is completely unnecessary and sends the wrong message to the rest of the world

It's weak

:goodpost:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:44 pm 

Golf n Gamble wrote:
Tarryall wrote:
Nixon talked to Mao, FDR talked to Stalin. Kim is minor league compared to those two dictators who killed tens of millions of their own people. Personally I am not expecting much out of this summit. Think it will take time to undo decades of hate and distrust.

Why do you keep making this argument when I opened up the discussion with I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH HIM GOING OVER THERE???

I said the same thing when Obama was president, you didn't..THATS THE POINT- Youre full of shit and stand for nothing

I wasn't disagreeing with you. (It isn't all about you.) I did support Obama reconciling with Cuba. Stupid to give most favored nation trading status to a major human rights violator and land seizer like Beijing and not let normal trade with Cuba exist. Besides I want more Cuban cigars! The Cuban cigars in Hamilton, Bermuda were horribly overpriced this Spring.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:36 pm 

G&G just likes to argue, just a waste of time trying to debate anything.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:27 pm 

Golf n Gamble wrote:

:goodpost:

:yeahthat: :Thank you

Thanks Buddy! :lol: :drunk:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:49 pm 

I have not been watching any of this N. Korea stuff it was a big circus.

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:38 am 

Tarryall wrote:
Golf n Gamble wrote:
Tarryall wrote:

I wasn't disagreeing with you. (It isn't all about you.) I did support Obama reconciling with Cuba. Stupid to give most favored nation trading status to a major human rights violator and land seizer like Beijing and not let normal trade with Cuba exist. Besides I want more Cuban cigars! The Cuban cigars in Hamilton, Bermuda were horribly overpriced this Spring.

I remember having to defend Obama numerous times here for stating that it is ridiculous not to talk to our enemy's....So which one of you Right Wingers was it then!?

This like at the end of the Bush presidency when nobody claimed to have voted for Bush- All of a sudden everyone was claiming to be Libritarian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:40 am 

Slickgreen wrote:
G&G just likes to argue, just a waste of time trying to debate anything.

About your avatar? The NFL players are not protesting the flag or the military

Mr Strawman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:45 am 

Golf n Gamble wrote:

I remember having to defend Obama numerous times here for stating that it is ridiculous not to talk to our enemy's....So which one of you Right Wingers was it then!?

The difference is, Obama didn't accomplish anything. With Iran, he didn't make a deal that would prevent them from getting nukes, they just gave them ten years to do it. IF Trump manages to convince Kim that he will be far better off with a prosperous nuke free country, then everybody wins, including the NK people.

Are you willing to go on record and say that Trump is going to fail and get played like all the presidents before him?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:14 pm 

Slickgreen wrote:
Golf n Gamble wrote:

The difference is, Obama didn't accomplish anything. With Iran, he didn't make a deal that would prevent them from getting nukes, they just gave them ten years to do it. IF Trump manages to convince Kim that he will be far better off with a prosperous nuke free country, then everybody wins, including the NK people.

Are you willing to go on record and say that Trump is going to fail and get played like all the presidents before him?

I feel like he might get played, many think he already has been. And if they come to an agreement, what's an agreement between two pathological liars worth?

Not. Much. my friend

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next