It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:56 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partners Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Allroos Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:40 am 

Bailey residents no longer have to trek to Evergreen or Fairplay to drop off slash — they have their own in-town slash collection site after months of planning and construction and years of waiting.

Officially launched Friday, the Bailey slash site is located off the County Road 72 exit on U.S. 285 on top of Crow Hill and will operate annually from August through the end of October — potentially indefinitely, if organizers have anything to say about it.

http://www.hightimbertimes.com/

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:03 am 

Except that they won't take bark or pine needles that aren't attached to the limbs, so if you rake up pine needles and/or bark you still have no place in ParkCo to get rid of it. Fortunately, JeffCo's slash locations are happy to take it. A little further to travel, but much more consumer useful.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:18 pm 

Clear Creek slash collection is still free to its residents, and they're less picky.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:36 am 

I don't mind paying JeffCo to take my slash. Their prices are reasonable and they take all slash, not just logs and branches. I wish ParkCo well, but we will bypass them. A shame, since they're only 3 miles from our house, but I guess that's life.