It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:59 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:55 am 

About the Artist . . .

My name is Laura Harwood, and I live in Evergreen, CO with my husband and daughter. I have always loved photography since the day I got a blue Fisher-Price camera when I was a kid. Since then, I have always been on the lookout for images to capture that people will enjoy looking at. I love the many perspectives that can be captured through photography. I love how the astounding beauty of the world around us can be glimpsed through photography and how God is revealed in the world around us in details large and small. I hope you enjoy looking at a few of my pictures! They are all for sale through the website in various formats, including standard prints, canvas prints, and so on. You can even make yourself a coffee mug if you would like! I hope you enjoy, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions! mountaingirl360@hotmail.com

See more Laura Harwood images: Website

All images are the copyright protected works of the artist and may not be redistributed,
reproduced or republished without the permission of the artist. All rights reserved.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:25 am 

I have seen your image on Fb! Beautiful.

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.