It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:17 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

Post subject: Happy Pride Weekend!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:49 am 

LGBTQ :pop events downtown. :thumbsup: :drunk:

Post subject: Re: Happy Pride Weekend!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:20 pm 

Tarryall wrote:
LGBTQ ... :drunk:

What's pride month got to do with being drunk in your fascinating mind, Tarryall? Can't you show anyone different from yourself some tolerance and respect? It's like you're possessed by some need to compulsively lash out with endless microaggression, and it's not as if the people looking at you don't see it. You're hardly subtle, are you?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:38 pm 

Wow. The smiley is not getting drunk. They are having a celebratory toast to the multiple rights they have gained since Stonewall. Stop being so judgemental. I was supporting same sex marriage decades before the Supreme Court finally made it legal nationally. I was best man at my brother's wedding in Massachussets many years ago. Clearly you like to pigeonhole people. Celebrate diversity, you can support both tax cuts and same sex rights.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:53 am 

Universal human rights are timeless and stateless... Therefore, no rights were gained; the system simply corrected an embarrassing illiberal lapse into error, for the record.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:39 pm 

ChromaKey wrote:
Universal human rights are timeless and stateless... Therefore, no rights were gained; the system simply corrected an embarrassing illiberal lapse into error, for the record.

:doh: Tell that to Muslim countries where they continue to kill LGTBQ members. I am sure they will stop doing this based on your declaration.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:36 pm 

Tarryall wrote:
ChromaKey wrote:

:doh: Tell that to Muslim countries where they continue to kill LGTBQ members. I am sure they will stop doing this based on your declaration.

Your bigotry and ignorance fails to impress, John. The only reason you're still standing at all is because someone cheated and degraded my civil liberty to speak out in any place but here.

Go read all the posts that Fifth Column Nazi Bitch Clown privately censored. Oh, wait, you can't because this place is an illiberal hell pit, now, run by the monied Traitors to these United States of America and their fascist sympathizers. There's a price tag that they will never evade, that they never escape, and it will follow them for the rest of their misspent lives. Nevertheless, it's still a weeping tragedy for everyone.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:04 am 

ChromaKey wrote:
Tarryall wrote:
ChromaKey wrote:

Your bigotry and ignorance fails to impress, John.
The only reason you're still standing at all is because someone cheated and degraded my civil liberty to speak out in any place but here.

Go read all the posts that Fifth Column Nazi Bitch Clown privately censored. Oh, wait, you can't because this place is an illiberal hell pit, now, run by the monied Traitors to these United States of America and their fascist sympathizers. There's a price tag that they will never evade, that they never escape, and it will follow them for the rest of their misspent lives. Nevertheless, it's still a weeping tragedy for everyone.

Funny -- John hasn't posted in this thread.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:40 am 

Oh funny, I didn't even check the name. You'll have to forgive, I normally think bigotry is as rare as hen's teeth in the modern world, so it seemed like an identifying feature, but I guess it just has this viral quality to it lately, like a STD. I stand corrected, Tarryall!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:46 pm 

Hi Chroma! Happy Pride Week!

Phil Mudd, Deputy Director FBI under Robert Mueller

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:55 am 

Now the party is really on!

grabs John's hands and dances