It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:17 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Please visit our local business partnersSite Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Cactus Jack's Saloon and Grill Dan Smith, Loan Officer Evergreen, Conifer Elevation Dental El Rancho Brewing Co. Evergreen Towing Ferellgas Lynn Brown Nerium RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen Tree Top Thai Massage & Spa Tupper's Team

 




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Happy Pride Weekend!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:45 pm
Posts: 11207
LGBTQ :pop events downtown. :thumbsup: :drunk:

_________________
When given the choice between two evils, do the one you haven't done yet.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Pride Weekend!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:05 pm
Posts: 5731
Tarryall wrote:
LGBTQ ... :drunk:

What's pride month got to do with being drunk in your fascinating mind, Tarryall? Can't you show anyone different from yourself some tolerance and respect? It's like you're possessed by some need to compulsively lash out with endless microaggression, and it's not as if the people looking at you don't see it. You're hardly subtle, are you?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Pride Weekend!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:45 pm
Posts: 11207
Wow. The smiley is not getting drunk. They are having a celebratory toast to the multiple rights they have gained since Stonewall. Stop being so judgemental. I was supporting same sex marriage decades before the Supreme Court finally made it legal nationally. I was best man at my brother's wedding in Massachussets many years ago. Clearly you like to pigeonhole people. Celebrate diversity, you can support both tax cuts and same sex rights.

_________________
When given the choice between two evils, do the one you haven't done yet.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Pride Weekend!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:05 pm
Posts: 5731
Universal human rights are timeless and stateless... Therefore, no rights were gained; the system simply corrected an embarrassing illiberal lapse into error, for the record.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Pride Weekend!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:45 pm
Posts: 11207
ChromaKey wrote:
Universal human rights are timeless and stateless... Therefore, no rights were gained; the system simply corrected an embarrassing illiberal lapse into error, for the record.

:doh: Tell that to Muslim countries where they continue to kill LGTBQ members. I am sure they will stop doing this based on your declaration.

_________________
When given the choice between two evils, do the one you haven't done yet.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Pride Weekend!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:05 pm
Posts: 5731
Tarryall wrote:
ChromaKey wrote:
Universal human rights are timeless and stateless... Therefore, no rights were gained; the system simply corrected an embarrassing illiberal lapse into error, for the record.

:doh: Tell that to Muslim countries where they continue to kill LGTBQ members. I am sure they will stop doing this based on your declaration.

Your bigotry and ignorance fails to impress, John. The only reason you're still standing at all is because someone cheated and degraded my civil liberty to speak out in any place but here.

Go read all the posts that Fifth Column Nazi Bitch Clown privately censored. Oh, wait, you can't because this place is an illiberal hell pit, now, run by the monied Traitors to these United States of America and their fascist sympathizers. There's a price tag that they will never evade, that they never escape, and it will follow them for the rest of their misspent lives. Nevertheless, it's still a weeping tragedy for everyone.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Pride Weekend!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:43 pm
Posts: 1207
ChromaKey wrote:
Tarryall wrote:
ChromaKey wrote:
Universal human rights are timeless and stateless... Therefore, no rights were gained; the system simply corrected an embarrassing illiberal lapse into error, for the record.

:doh: Tell that to Muslim countries where they continue to kill LGTBQ members. I am sure they will stop doing this based on your declaration.

Your bigotry and ignorance fails to impress, John.
The only reason you're still standing at all is because someone cheated and degraded my civil liberty to speak out in any place but here.

Go read all the posts that Fifth Column Nazi Bitch Clown privately censored. Oh, wait, you can't because this place is an illiberal hell pit, now, run by the monied Traitors to these United States of America and their fascist sympathizers. There's a price tag that they will never evade, that they never escape, and it will follow them for the rest of their misspent lives. Nevertheless, it's still a weeping tragedy for everyone.


Funny -- John hasn't posted in this thread.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Pride Weekend!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:05 pm
Posts: 5731
Oh funny, I didn't even check the name. You'll have to forgive, I normally think bigotry is as rare as hen's teeth in the modern world, so it seemed like an identifying feature, but I guess it just has this viral quality to it lately, like a STD. I stand corrected, Tarryall!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Pride Weekend!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:37 am
Posts: 3990
Location: Greenville, SC
Hi Chroma! Happy Pride Week!

_________________
"Let me give you one bottom line as a former government official. Government is going to kill this guy,"

Phil Mudd, Deputy Director FBI under Robert Mueller


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Pride Weekend!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:05 pm
Posts: 5731
Now the party is really on!

grabs John's hands and dances


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
POWERED_BY